Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How the fuck do you deal with depression as an incel

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Like if I can’t experience loving relationships and friendship I at least wish I could not feel like shit most days for once

You can just cope that’s it I guess ,all the people here who can do normie everyday stuff are gigafakecel faggots like blkpillpress

I don't think you will enjoy the answer to that question. Nor do I since I lost a friend because of that.

Like if I can’t experience loving relationships and friendship I at least wish I could not feel like shit most days for once

You get over it eventually there is only so many emotions to drain then you are left empty and it doesn't bother you as much.

megadose vitamin R

Not really, in fact it can make my depression even worse
damn, when I skip sleep I am actually able to form positive rational thoughts again.

I have been staying up all night lately due to depression
Me too,I stay all night do stuff then sleep all day, it’s great, days are overrated

you don't deal with it, you let it consume you and you embrance the rope

all copes will expire some day and the only thing left is the rope, you must accept that

^ wiz is a cat killing psycho

Drugs, alcohol, games, anime, manga. They are all just copes at the end of the day though.

Play some video games or some shit, man.

126139792 the gallows a rope for hanging on a white background

I've heard joopills work
They at best make me feel neutral but they sometimes flat out do not work for like a week