Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how the fuck does one even start gymcelling

• Thread starter Deleted member 32183
  • Start date
Deleted member 32183

Deleted member 32183

Ich bin ein Terminator
-
i've never set foot in a gym or touched a barbell
i don't wanna just go in and start randomly curling
do you guys come up with your own routine or do you just find one online

Tbh any advice here

The only time I've been in a gym was during highschool because there was one I could walk to down the street when we got out.
I just grabed the lighter like 20-30 lbs dumbbells' and started pumping for a good few minutes and then hopped on the treadmill or one of the machines for what vague muscle group I was doing that day.
If anyone of my friends where there to spot for my weak ass on the bench I would have lifted as well.

TLDR: just get your membership from the front desk and start with dumbbells' for a bit.

The gym sucks. If you try to go lift dumbbell weights, you'll have a bunch of Chad's and Stacy watch you, laugh at you, and snickering. Heck they may even film you for a joke on their social media

The weights are all dirty and disorganized because weightlifting Chad's don't care about anyone else but themselves.

You can get ringworms from touching dirty weights. It's disgusting

The only time I've been in a gym was during highschool because there was one I could walk to down the street when we got out.
I just grabed the lighter like 20-30 lbs dumbbells' and started pumping for a good few minutes and then hopped on the treadmill or one of the machines for what vague muscle group I was doing that day.
If anyone of my friends where there to spot for my weak ass on the bench I would have lifted as well.

TLDR: just get your membership from the front desk and start with dumbbells' for a bit.
The gym sucks. If you try to go lift dumbbell weights, you'll have a bunch of Chad's and Stacy watch you, laugh at you, and snickering. Heck they may even film you for a joke on their social media

The weights are all dirty and disorganized because weightlifting Chad's don't care about anyone else but themselves.

You can get ringworms from touching dirty weights. It's disgusting
i don't give a fuck about public image at this point tbh
i was thinking about starting stronglifts 5x5 and throwing in a few exercises of my choice

From an ex-gymcel:

Start from the bottom and work your way up, start to lift lighter weights at first until you get the hang of it. You need to know how to do the workouts correctly first before going on to lift heavy shit. You will get mogged at first, but that's because you just started lifting. Work out for about an hour to an hour and a half at least three to four times a week. Don't skip leg day. Not too sure on the ideal kind of "day" for lifting is, as I did literally every type of machine at the gym every single day when I worked out, though most people would consider that to be very excessive. I also did 4 sets with 12 reps on each set on each machine, also not sure if that's ideal but I got jacked that way.

Have a good diet regimen for when you work out. Don't eat at a deficit if you're just trying to gain muscle. Eat metric fuck tons of protein and a good amount of carbs. Stay away from excess fats and excess sugars, but you still need at least a bit of both to fully maintain yourself. Drink protein drinks, but drink ones that are natural and don't have shit tons of weird chemicals in them.

If you're prone to eating snacks, stay away from soda and candy, but dark chocolate (yet again, without the weird ass chemicals) is good. Chips are fine, as long as they also don't have weird chemicals, and you don't eat too much of them.

Good luck. I hope this will at least slightly help you in your future endeavors. I'm an ugly, ethnic sand nigger with shitty features and I lived in one of the shallowest places in the States, so lifting really didn't do much for me in terms of getting girls.

Last edited:
Its starts with a cel believing in zyzz

u just do different exercises and sets with different machines and weights ffs, i never went to the gym and even i know this.. u need alot of money for food too and a good diet to build muscle..

[UWSL]Start first with machines only tot het used to the feeling of lifting weights [/UWSL]
[UWSL]after 3 weeks you can start lifting free weights. It's very important that you focus on the compuond lifts ( for example bench press Squat)[/UWSL]
[UWSL]a great beginner routine doe 3 Times a week is [/UWSL]

[UWSL]bench press 10x4[/UWSL]
[UWSL]incline db press 3x12[/UWSL]
[UWSL]BB overhead press 4x10[/UWSL]
[UWSL]side raises 3x15[/UWSL]
[UWSL](Banded) pull up 4x10[/UWSL]
[UWSL]calble row 4x8[/UWSL]
[UWSL]squad 4x10[/UWSL]
[UWSL]leg extension 3x12[/UWSL]
[UWSL]plank [/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]

I used to workout at home I’m too high inhib to go to the gym

[UWSL]Start first with machines only tot het used to the feeling of lifting weights [/UWSL]
[UWSL]after 3 weeks you can start lifting free weights. It's very important that you focus on the compuond lifts ( for example bench press Squat)[/UWSL]
[UWSL]a great beginner routine doe 3 Times a week is [/UWSL]

[UWSL]bench press 10x4[/UWSL]
[UWSL]incline db press 3x12[/UWSL]
[UWSL]BB overhead press 4x10[/UWSL]
[UWSL]side raises 3x15[/UWSL]
[UWSL](Banded) pull up 4x10[/UWSL]
[UWSL]calble row 4x8[/UWSL]
[UWSL]squad 4x10[/UWSL]
[UWSL]leg extension 3x12[/UWSL]
[UWSL]plank [/UWSL]
I don't even know what you talking about. It's so over for fatcels.

Look up the starting strength program. It consists of just a few simple compound lifts that work your entire body. Just start with weights that are light enough so you can do the exercises with proper form, and increase the weight a little every time you go to the gym.

Just start doing exercises at home and going for runs outdoors. Do bodyweight exercises like pushups, body squats, crunches, chinups (if you have a bar), planks, and dips. Do them every day, a few times a day. Don't bother with any advanced bodybuilding BS like split workouts and rest days. Then if that's all going good, buy some 10lbs, and 15lbs dumbells and start doing curls and shoulder stuff. There's tons and tons of things you can do long before you would ever need to go to a gym.

They start at a young age. There is no expectation of you lifting even 20 kg at this age thus no sgame in being a beginner.

Don't go to the gym. There is no gym for your skeletal structure. Most gym rats just get fatter from being a gym rat and look overtrying to impress women. Train without weights or with minimal cost at home. Focus on big muscle groups like back chest and not arms. Also do other kind of sports like running, and flexibility. Be balanced.

In my gym I could ask for a training schedule. I didn't stick to it but it gave me more confidence to explore the gym on my own. Then I just started using machines, looking up dumbell exercises online, and mimicking what other guys did

Imo start with calisthenics and important compound movements:
1. Bench Press
2. Overhead Press
3. Squat
4. Deadlift
5. Barbell Row
6. Pull up (Inverted Rows if you can't do one yet)
7. Train your abs everyday. Keep it short but intense - 5-10 mins max.

First step is to build your foundational strength, improve your body-mind connection and get used to exercising and eating clean.

You'll know when it's time to progress. Then you can ask for a training schedule and stick to it.

Where I go they have people to help you with your training, all you need to do is tell them is the first time you are going to the gym and how much exercise you do in your daily to daily routine.