Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How the FUCK is there no cure for baldness yet?

ldarshortcel

ldarshortcel

Officer
★★★★
Are you kidding me?
We casually build chips with 80 billions transistors, each of them just a few nanometers big, and the number of defects is measured in one per x billions. AND THIS CHIP COSTS 1/6th of a cheap shitty hair transplantation and this chip is already considered massively overprized (njuedea 4090).
We know how to clone animals. We know how to grow tissue in a lab. We can move single atoms. We can watch the light of galaxies twelve billions light years away (inb4 space is fake). We know how to extract stem cells and how to work with them. We know how to transplant every single organ except the brain, including skin.

There are half a BILLION men who would gladly swap their life savings and their mother for full hair.
This has to be biggest untapped market in the whole fucking universe AND YET NO ONE EVEN P R E T E N D S to work on a cure?

What the fuck?

What is so DIFFICULT about this? All the work is already done, all scientific breakthroughs needed already happened. You just need to throw together the single parts to get a comprehensive solution.

Price drop for hair transplants would be already enough

I can only explain this phenomen with a jewish world conspiracy. Women probably are also part of it by channeling the money that were supposed to save tens of thousands of men from the rope into pronoun-research and tranny worship.

there's also no cure for death yet

they couldn't even keep the queen alive

Price drop for hair transplants would be already enough
Health insurance can't afford it, they're busy sewing dicks to pussies and breasts on men.
This is my tax money at work.

hair need to be from your own so your body wont reject it, if u bald well its gonna be hard idk if its possible yet too tbh

there's also no cure for death yet

they couldn't even keep the queen alive
the fact that heart transplantations have been figured out decades before a cure for baldness shows how MASSIVELY PUSSYWHIPPED this fucking soyciety is.

I seriously think the female managers actively suppress any research into this area for "eugenic" reasons (they don't wanna accidentally fuck a subhuman).

So women can exclude men who are non-chads

hair need to be from your own so your body wont reject it, if u bald well its gonna be hard idk if its possible yet too tbh
hair is the most abundant ressource a body can offer. A real solution would only need a single scalp hair, clone it, grow tissue, transplant it, finished.
Even the biggest balding subhumans that have ever walked this prison planet usually have thousands of hairs left when they die.

the fact that heart transplantations have been figured out decades before a cure for baldness shows how MASSIVELY PUSSYWHIPPED this fucking soyciety is.

I seriously think the female managers actively suppress any research into this area for "eugenic" reasons (they don't wanna accidentally fuck a subhuman).
its differrent tho, for heart u only need 1 but hair u will lost some of your hair daily, your body need to regrow it

The norwood reaper always comes to collect

Robin Williams had a hair transplant

so did Wayne Rooney

it just costs a bomb

The kind of treatment I would like would go like this:
Your skin gets melted with acid. Then you put some stem cells into the blood mud. Then new skin and hairs grows after a few days or weeks and this issue is done for life.

Anything else is just advanced coping.

The only true cure is castrating yourself before puberty (which I don't recommend at all, of course). Everything else is a patch or slowering of it at best.

Because we aren't a priority for science.

They'd rather find ways to cure HIV than helping people who are really in the need.

Just like with a "cure for a cancer" they just keep beating around the bush to keep prices high. They don't care about curing people they want money and they want it now. 99% of the doctors are kikes.

Yes there is try using a Wig

Because it's not a foid problem, if foids were going bald as often as men then there would be more research into it.

Baldness is a natural part of being a man. Looking to cure it is like looking for a cure to humans that don't have 3 arms. Also, to cure it you'd have to wreck the hormones that make you a man.

The problem is that foids, in their infinite evil, decided that baldness is not socially acceptable. This needs to be reversed.

Just like with a "cure for a cancer" they just keep beating around the bush to keep prices high. They don't care about curing people they want money and they want it now. 99% of the doctors are kikes.
Is, always has been and always will be like this

Baldness is a natural part of being a man. Looking to cure it is like looking for a cure to humans that don't have 3 arms. Also, to cure it you'd have to wreck the hormones that make you a man.

The problem is that foids, in their infinite evil, decided that baldness is not socially acceptable. This needs to be reversed.
Bald is hideous, man. Bald is disgusting. Nobody wants to be fucking bald. Fucking even in the Bible, Elijah got publicly roasted bc he was bald. Hamudi said it best, "hair is life".

Bald is hideous, man. Bald is disgusting. Nobody wants to be fucking bald. Fucking even in the Bible, Elijah got publicly roasted bc he was bald. Hamudi said it best, "hair is life".
Yeah, but it was acceptable in the past. Now it's not.

Yeah, but it was acceptable in the past. Now it's not.
Either way, they don't give enough of a shit to try and find an effective treatment that won't kill your dick or have some other awful side effects, because it's a men's issue. If it afflicted foids to the same degree u can bet they'd be on it

Either way, they don't give enough of a shit to try and find an effective treatment that won't kill your dick or have some other awful side effects, because it's a men's issue. If it afflicted foids to the same degree u can bet they'd be on it
With this I agree.

Yeah I know, it should be easy and cheap

I can only explain this phenomen with a jewish world conspiracy. Women probably are also part of it by channeling the money that were supposed to save tens of thousands of men from the rope into pronoun-research and tranny worship.

Also, I believe they could resolve the dick issue (get a huge cock trough a pill or surgery) but the elites WANT men to suffer as much as possible so they can be good wageslaves.

How much productivity would be lost if every guy had a head full of hair and a monstercock?

you need enough hair on your head to transplant, it also costs a lot of fucking money. money doesnt grown on trees.

Because we aren't a priority for science.

They'd rather find ways to cure HIV than helping people who are really in the need.
They're always funnelling research into improving the lives of sexhavers. And they already have so many contraceptives and biotechnologies to help them escape the consequences of their actions. These things are also heavily subsidised by the government.

It's completely unfair how they never do anything for us. There's virtually no research done to better our lives.

Last edited:
They're always funnelling research into improving the lives of sexhavers. And they already have so many contraceptives and biotechnologies to help them escape the consequences of their actions. These things are also heavily subsidised by the government.

It's completely unfair how they never do anything for us. There's virtually no research done to better our lives.
That's fucking unfair bro, it genuinely is an incel genocide there.

Fin / duta + min is decent. My grandfather had no chance in the 60s, there was no treatments. He was bald by his late 20s. I still have a good amount of hair at 24 thanks to fin.

baldness is a sign of low test and unhealthy levels of cortisol

baldness is a sign of low test and unhealthy levels of cortisol

View attachment 989739
Cope. You just have shitty hair sensitivity to dht which is genetic. Even if it's low test. It's still sensitive as fuck to your androgen activity. Take fin and min and focus on money

Cope. You just have shitty hair sensitivity to dht which is genetic. Even if it's low test. It's still sensitive as fuck to your androgen activity. Take fin and min and focus on money
balding is high test either way. estrogen regrows hair, steroids make it fall out.

aside from that like 80% of men sufffer from shitty balding genes

balding is high test either way. estrogen regrows hair, steroids make it fall out.

In a just world it'll be seen as manly. This universe needs erenyeagerism. I need to beat the shit out of normies until they like short bald men. This is war insallah

If women went bald, we would have a cure already I guarantee

When I watched videos from Gaza, there were SO MANY balding men, in every single video there were multiple balding men running around despite having an average age of 15 (or lower?).

Are you kidding me?
We casually build chips with 80 billions transistors, each of them just a few nanometers big, and the number of defects is measured in one per x billions. AND THIS CHIP COSTS 1/6th of a cheap shitty hair transplantation and this chip is already considered massively overprized (njuedea 4090).
We know how to clone animals. We know how to grow tissue in a lab. We can move single atoms. We can watch the light of galaxies twelve billions light years away (inb4 space is fake). We know how to extract stem cells and how to work with them. We know how to transplant every single organ except the brain, including skin.

There are half a BILLION men who would gladly swap their life savings and their mother for full hair.
This has to be biggest untapped market in the whole fucking universe AND YET NO ONE EVEN P R E T E N D S to work on a cure?

What the fuck?

What is so DIFFICULT about this? All the work is already done, all scientific breakthroughs needed already happened. You just need to throw together the single parts to get a comprehensive solution.
I always thinked the same too , I would invest money in a cure or a transplant of artificial Hari that work perfectly that is cheap

Are you kidding me?

What the fuck?

no cure of baldness for your face

In a just world it'll be seen as manly. This universe needs erenyeagerism. I need to beat the shit out of normies until they like short bald men. This is war insallah

That’s cope. DHT causes hair loss NOT testosterone. Test can actually help hair growth. Ru58841 is a topical solution that prevents hair loss btw. Minoxidil is good too.

That’s cope. DHT causes hair loss NOT testosterone. Test can actually help hair growth. Ru58841 is a topical solution that prevents hair loss btw. Minoxidil is good too.
Are you responding to me or the other guy. All im saying is regardless short bald men are manly due to biology. That isn't cope. But the other guy is coping. He needs erenyeagerism.

Last edited:
There are bald chads so who cares