Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Non-nt trait: You have no idea how normies do basic things.

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
★★★★
This comes down to a single reason: they usually ask people within their massive social circles or acquaintances.

I remember autistically scrambling around the internet looking for places to buy decent clothing or discover decent music or find games to play, when I looked around I noticed that most normies didn’t have to exert an iota of effort to develop their tastes and it hit me hard how much harder life truly is as someone who is completely isolated.

Even making friends and getting to know important people requires you to have friends already, there’s a slim chance that a complete outsider will be integrated into an established group from middle/highschool.

It’s fucking brutal how even basic things are so grueling for us.

Just browse an online clothing catalog or purchase apparel that represents your interests. It's over when you can't even buy clothes.

Just browse an online clothing catalog or purchase apparel that represents your interests. It's over when you can't even buy clothes.
I’d like to buy clothes irl at a decent price but everything that is decent has already been thrifted, I don’t want to stand out either with expensive clothing as someone who looks like shit.

I don’t want to stand out either with expensive clothing
there's a middle ground between clothes from target and gucci, where the clothes are higher quality but the brands aren't recognisable
I can't really help you find those shops but they exist

dnr but you avi is cute.

listen to the radio
Niggerbabble, try telling (zoomer) normies you’re into black metal, you’ll get laughed at. My music taste is so unorganized and non-nt it’s insane.

Despite being as cripplingly high inhib as I am, I think I could make friends with normies easily if I masked as the likeable and extroverted jester in the room. I know exactly what to say to make people laugh, and I'm at least aware of how social interaction works, but it's just so tiring. How normies can just "grind" and "hustle" through life's mundane tasks with such enthusiasm is what baffles me.

Last edited:
there's a middle ground between clothes from target and gucci, where the clothes are higher quality but the brands aren't recognisable
I can't really help you find those shops but they exist
I mean I’ve looked at Ssense, grailed, various reps and I do know nt brands but the prerequisite is still looking decent and being tall.

I really long for times where you could walk into any mall and find decent clothing.

This comes down to a single reason: they usually ask people within their massive social circles or acquaintances.

I remember autistically scrambling around the internet looking for places to buy decent clothing or discover decent music or find games to play, when I looked around I noticed that most normies didn’t have to exert an iota of effort to develop their tastes and it hit me hard how much harder life truly is as someone who is completely isolated.

Even making friends and getting to know important people requires you to have friends already, there’s a slim chance that a complete outsider will be integrated into an established group from middle/highschool.

Bluepilled LTN subhumans will be friends with almost anyone in my experience.

I’d like to buy clothes irl at a decent price but everything that is decent has already been thrifted, I don’t want to stand out either with expensive clothing as someone who looks like shit.
Everything that I want can only be bought online for egregious prices, I get it. What kind of look are you aiming for?

They are literally algorithms to give you what you should like. Open Spotify, discover weekly, and like songs and artists that are not shit. Open Steam, look into your discover queue, play the stuff with +85% ratings. For clothing just copy what you like and see IRL or go with the timeless jeans and t-shirt combo.

I get it. What kind of look are you aiming for?
Grunge-y anything black really.
I like loose and comfortable looking clothing in the winter, so lighter colors and softer materials.

They are literally algorithms to give you what you should like. Open Spotify, discover weekly, and like songs and artists that are not shit. Open Steam, look into your discover queue, play the stuff with +85% ratings. For clothing just copy what you like and see IRL or go with the timeless jeans and t-shirt combo.
I know and already do that but you can’t deny how much harder cultivating a sense of clothing or music taste or even skills really is without a decently sized friend group.

I know and already do that but you can’t deny how much harder cultivating a sense of clothing or music taste or even skills really is without a decently sized friend group.
Friends have nothing to do with it, do you need others to tell you what you should like and do? Don't be like a foid.

Grunge-y anything black really.
I like loose and comfortable looking clothing in the winter, so lighter colors and softer materials.
Like Hot Topic?

Just buy some walmart sweatpants and t shirt

Niggerbabble, try telling (zoomer) normies you’re into black metal, you’ll get laughed at. My music taste is so unorganized and non-nt it’s insane.
You should be the One laughing at their wigger garbage
Not the other way, besides they are hivemind cowards who suck dick.

I really long for times where you could walk into any mall and find decent clothing.
There are still some clothing brands at malls that are decent quality and inexpensive. I generally don’t like clothes shopping, my friends have commented that I have had the same clothes for years but I don’t really care lol.

Anyway, I think I saw in another post of yours in this thread that a lot of brands are targeted towards taller people. For this reason I’ve gone with Asian brands and have had success. I like Uniqlo, the fit is good, plus I’m a filthy weeb. They also have a good selection of just plain mono-color or simple pattern clothing which I prefer to wear. The online app “SHEIN” is also one of my favorites in the past year or two, the clothes are so cheap, quality isn’t as good so it’s more quantity over quality but if you pay a little more for one of their “brands” the quality goes up a lot for not much more money. They also have size measurements in inches for shoulder width, length, chest, sleeves, so you can measure yourself and see what the best fitting clothes are, it’s great. It’s also an Asian company so it’s tailored to a shorter person on average.

I would hate participating in normie behavior and trends even if I knew more about them.

One of the most relatable threads i’ve ever read here.

I remember when I tried to normiemaxx in HS, I spent tons of time observing how they dressed, interacted, the stuff they talked about, etc. whilst also trying to attain an understanding of this stuff by doing what you did and “scrambling” around online.

And what you wrote about how getting friends requires you to well, have friends.
Despite being as cripplingly high inhib as I am, I think I could make friends with normies easily if I masked as the likeable and extroverted jester in the room. I know exactly what to say to make people laugh, and I'm at least aware of how social interaction works, but it's just so tiring. How normies can just "grind" and "hustle" through life's mundane tasks with such enthusiasm is what baffles me.
I can somewhat do the same: In spite of my Autism(not the online meme definition, I was medically diagnosed when i was young) I can in a way still establish some relationship with normies. However, i’ve never had a solidified “group” i was a member of, all of my “friendships” were sporadic & one-on-one type of relationships.

It seems we both have an understanding of how social interaction can work & can engage in some way, yet we can’t really fully “grasp” it if that makes sense: And yeah, i’ve always found it to require a lot of effort. For normies, however, it comes like breathing.