Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How the fuck is there no cure for MPB (Male Pattern Baldness)?

Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★
Sure there are things like Minoxidil, Finasteride and hair transplats but if you are genetically predisposed for baldness and hair loss it will happen regardless.
It can only really be slowed down for a few years and then you're fucked anyway. It just seems weird to me that so many men suffer from it yet there is absolutely no longterm good cure for it. I also feel that if femoids would suffer disproportionately from hair loss there would have already been a cure years ago. Nobody gives a fuck about men really.

JFL @ humans being able to send a car into space but there still not being anyway we can keep our fucking hair on our heads

Why can't they do full hair transplants? Too expensive?

Yes to some people I guess
I don't actually suffer from balding (yet), just see a shit ton of guys on here talking about them balding
It is something that is on my dad's side of the family though so idk

Yeah, bald men have to suck it up and accept being trash and ostracized by society. It's even 1000x worse if you haven't even reached your 20's and already going bald.

They don't have a cure because all the companies with the resources are too busy working on female contraception so foids can fuck more chads.

Lol because men are disposable trash, either be born attractive or die.

Minoxidil and Onion juice.

because its not a disease, its just bad genetics, and moralfags shut down genetic engineering progress

They don't have a cure because all the companies with the resources are too busy working on female contraception so foids can fuck more chads.

Its funny how ppl can change their gender nowadays, butwe still havent got a proper cure for baldness or short stature.
JFL at society.

Not a baldcel (yet anyways, my dad went bald in his 30's though so I fear the day) but bald dudes can still get laid (and no not just "The Rock, Vin Diesel etc"). It's harder but it can be done.

One thing that's always pissed me off though is seeing the amount of women who say "no bald dudes" and nobody says shit. But a guy says "no fat chickz" and along come all the whiteknights and angry legbeards with an axe to grind to "shame" him, call him a "misogynist" and so on.

So basically, what it amounts to is that our society is so cucked that it's okay for women to treat men like shit for something they literally can't help and something that's quite common and natural, but a man is the biggest piece of shit in the world for refusing to date hamplanets that just refuse to stop eating 6 whole pizzas and a tub of ice cream every damn day.

Yeah, fuck that shit.

Not a baldcel (yet anyways, my dad went bald in his 30's though so I fear the day) but bald dudes can still get laid (and no not just "The Rock, Vin Diesel etc"). It's harder but it can be done.

One thing that's always pissed me off though is seeing the amount of women who say "no bald dudes" and nobody says shit. But a guy says "no fat chickz" and along come all the whiteknights and angry legbeards with an axe to grind to "shame" him, call him a "misogynist" and so on.

So basically, what it amounts to is that our society is so cucked that it's okay for women to treat men like shit for something they literally can't help and something that's quite common and natural, but a man is the biggest piece of shit in the world for refusing to date hamplanets that just refuse to stop eating 6 whole pizzas and a tub of ice cream every damn day.

Yeah, fuck that shit.
I debated some Foids on Cuckit and they said attraction is not something you have control over.

Sure there are things like Minoxidil, Finasteride and hair transplats but if you are genetically predisposed for baldness and hair loss it will happen regardless.
It can only really be slowed down for a few years and then you're fucked anyway. It just seems weird to me that so many men suffer from it yet there is absolutely no longterm good cure for it. I also feel that if femoids would suffer disproportionately from hair loss there would have already been a cure years ago. Nobody gives a fuck about men really.

JFL @ humans being able to send a car into space but there still not being anyway we can keep our fucking hair on our heads

Well let's be honest, that's kinda bullshit. While it's true people don't give a fuck about men, but curing Male Pattern Baldness means you're gonna be a billionaire. There's a lot of research going on and there's some promising results on mice in some drugs, with relatively little side effects. There is also an effective treatment, but its side-effect is basically castration.

how the fuk is there no cure for manletism

Men get nothing

No male birth control
No over the counter height booster
NO male pattern baldness cure

Men get nothing

No male birth control
No over the counter height booster
NO male pattern baldness cure

:rolleyes:hexarelin, igf-1, cjc no dac 1295, ipamorelin, mk677

again, if youre young enough for this too work

I debated some Foids on Cuckit and they said attraction is not something you have control over.

Okay, so we'll have it their way then. Most men simply aren't attracted to landwhales and sluts.

Choosing sexuality comic

If you're willing to be extreme enough then you can maintain hair indefinitely

Start with finasteride + minoxidil + ketoconazole shampoo

If that doesn't work, then upgrade to dutasteride

If that doesn't work add oral spironolactone.

If you take oral spironolactone + dutasteride + minoxidil + ketoconazole shampoo you will NOT continue going bald. There's no way.

The thing is....you may or may not have a lot of regrowth...and you might not get a lot of regrowth. Basically hair loss treatments (besides hair transplants) should be seen as preventative measures.

I started finasteride and minoxidil when I was 20....but I should have started when I was 16 (when I started going bald due to super high T and DHT levels).

Indeed so not being attracted to hambeasts is not controllable but losing weight is. Kek

because no one cares about balding men

If you're willing to be extreme enough then you can maintain hair indefinitely

Start with finasteride + minoxidil + ketoconazole shampoo

If that doesn't work, then upgrade to dutasteride

If that doesn't work add oral spironolactone.

If you take oral spironolactone + dutasteride + minoxidil + ketoconazole shampoo you will NOT continue going bald. There's no way.

The thing is....you may or may not have a lot of regrowth...and you might not get a lot of regrowth. Basically hair loss treatments (besides hair transplants) should be seen as preventative measures.

I started finasteride and minoxidil when I was 20....but I should have started when I was 16 (when I started going bald due to super high T and DHT levels).

I heard that hairloss drugs cause you things like permanent face bloat, skin aging and shit.

I heard that hairloss drugs cause you things like permanent face bloat, skin aging and shit.

yeah they absolutely can. the risk is not worth the reward in my opinion