Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to abandon all hope?

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
I notice when I'm interacting with girls on Whatsapp I still have hope, I still try to impress them, simp, etc.

How do I completely give up all hope and be liberated from hope? Why is there still something in me that believes I have a chance?

For how long have you been on Earth ?
For how long have you been on those datings apps or social media ?
Did you ever dipped the Oreo ? Did the deed ? Dunked your donut ? Put the stick in ? Got the D wet ?
Here's your answer.
"Keep trying, there's someone for everyone" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

If you don't have hopes or copes, your only option is the rope.

I notice when I'm interacting with girls on Whatsapp I still have hope, I still try to impress them, simp, etc.

How do I completely give up all hope and be liberated from hope? Why is there still something in me that believes I have a chance?
Youre too young, I bet. Time will change you.

Every time you talk to one, remind yourself that she's most likely getting her back blown out by Chad and imagine it as vividly as you can. Unless you're a literal cuck, there's no way you'd be interested in her afterwards.

Also, I don't know if it's because most toilets flock to only a few men or because the vagina is an "inner" space (and thus more prone to infection), but STDs are rampant in straight foids compared to straight men.

Time will change you.
It's not time itself. It's the blackpill that does the trick, but it does take time.

you don't it abandons you

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

You can't get rid of hope just by telling yourself: "It's over anyways, why should i even try", i think you need to be blackpilled by reality itself in order to lose those expectations

Numb yourself to the world. Opiates helped me for a while.

It comes with time

Are you a truecel ?