Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW How to be brave and follow your heart at home

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

After reading the tutorial, what is going on in your mind?

• He has been very brave.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • He has followed his heart.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Please someone gauge my fucking eyes out with a fork!! this can't be unseen!!!

Votes: 25 80.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
First when I saw the Olympian chad Bruce Jenner changed his sex to become Caitlin Jenner but he did not cut his balls and dick off because he still prefers to sleep with bisexual women, I actually appreciated his shrewd strategy, just looking like a whore might give you a abundant supply of bisexual pussies:

caitlin-jenner-media-strategy.jpg

Then I started to notice many such examples from different places and normies are praising them and saying:
"Xe is brave, xe is following xis heart."
"Just be brave and follow your heart."

This was the first time I learned about "xe", "xis" and "xim" like words to appreciate the "gender noncoformity". Now people use "they" instead of "Xe", like this:

They are telling them to meet at the bar because their home is closer to their house

When I first heard this sentence, I had to think it for like 30 minutes to actually understand what the actual fuck does this even mean. If you are frequent on inceltears you might have seen many such comments. Anyway.

Let's say, on one fine morning, you also started to feel the urge to become brave and follow your heart. What will you do?
Yes, you can actually be brave and follow your heart at home! Thanks to the internet, for bringing plethora of knowledge to our fingertips.

Look at this brave person:
9v7UOVz.jpg

He was They were born as a male, but from his their childhood (read getting sexually molested by his their stepdad), he they always wanted to become a woman. He They might look male on the outside but actually they he is a woman inside. Now it's the time for being brave and follow the heart and this is what he they achieved:

bFAlSuI.jpg

This brave person runs a 7 day crash course on self castration and he made it open source!! (smh capitalists!!!):

Illustrated tutorial for DIY being brave and following your heart at home!!

Last edited:
Pls Yellowstone, erupt now.

@chudur-budur you always post the most revolting stuff man, God, I'll never be able to get that image out of my head now

Also these cunts aren't brave! They're just sickos!

You know whats fucking brave? Jumping on a fucking grenade to save 5 of your fellow men, that's what's fucking brave. Not mutilating your cock! I wish i could show these sickos a pic of Mikey Monsoor everytime they mention bravery.

Mikey m

@chudur-budur you always post the most revolting stuff man, God, I'll never be able to get that image out of my head now

Also these cunts aren't brave! They're just sickos!

You know whats fucking brave? Jumping on a fucking grenade to save 5 of your fellow men, that's what's fucking brave. Not mutilating your cock! I wish i could show these sickos a pic of Mikey Monsoor everytime they mention bravery.

View attachment 36994

Be brave and follow your heart bro, cut off your balls and dicks, gender is an illusion.

These people are not brave. They are filth. Mutilating their bodies..

is that the aftermath of saint jelqcel?
Dicmaxxing

First when I saw the Olympian chad Bruce Jenner changed his sex to become Caitlin Jenner but he did not cut his balls and dick off because he still prefers to sleep with bisexual women, I actually appreciated his shrewd strategy, just looking like a whore might give you a abundant supply of bisexual pussies:

Then I started to notice many such examples from different places and normies are praising them and saying:

This was the first time I learned about "xe", "xis" and "xim" like words to appreciate the "gender noncoformity". Now people use "they" instead of "Xe", like this:

When I first heard this sentence, I had to think it for like 30 minutes to actually understand what the actual fuck does this even mean. If you are frequent on inceltears you might have seen many such comments. Anyway.

Let's say, on one fine morning, you also started to feel the urge to become brave and follow your heart. What will you do?
Yes, you can actually be brave and follow your heart at home! Thanks to the internet, for bringing plethora of knowledge to our fingertips.

9v7UOVz.jpg

He was They were born as a male, but from his their childhood (read getting sexually molested by his their stepdad), he they always wanted to become a woman. He They might look male on the outside but actually they he is a woman inside. Now it's the time for being brave and follow the heart and this is what he they achieved:

bFAlSuI.jpg

This brave person runs a 7 day crash course on self castration and he made it open source!! (smh capitalists!!!):

Ok, so how THE FUCK are 'they' not in a mental hospital by now? :kys:

Bigger than mine, what a waste

Oh god. Why fuck why? What is wrong with these white people with their self mutilation and sex? and where do you get this kind of fucked up shit every time? Where do you go?

Honestly, the fact anyone can do that to themselves and not be locked in a mental institution is a clear indicator of how far we have fallen.
He is brave but he is not following his heart in a proper way.
I thought he was roping in a creative way though

Oh god. Why fuck why? What is wrong with these white people with their self mutilation and sex? and where do you get this kind of fucked up shit every time? Where do you go?
Sssh, they are the master race, a master can do whatever he wishes to do with his dick and balls.

Sssh, they are the master race, a master can do whatever he wishes to do with his dick and balls.
"whites have a higher IQ than ethnics" - coping nazicels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The sickest part is the fact that I barely rose an eyebrow from seeing this when the natural reaction would be revulsion. Normalization is a scary thing.
Welcome to
C U R R E N T Y E A R

Ok, so how THE FUCK are 'they' not in a mental hospital by now? :kys:
You are the who needs to be sent to therapy and to enroll into some "gender non-conformity acceptance" course. Contact your local LGBT support center immediately.
These people are not brave. They are filth. Mutilating their bodies..
Don't be such a genderfluidophobic.

Last edited:

9v7UOVz.jpg

bFAlSuI.jpg

The sickest part is the fact that I barely rose an eyebrow from seeing this when the natural reaction would be revulsion. Normalization is a scary thing.
Welcome to
C U R R E N T Y E A R

Perks of being alive in 2018.
I don't want my eyes ripped out with a fork ngl, but a couple bullets to the head isn't too bad.
Yea, gauging your eyes out wont erase this post from your memory, it will stay there forever. Bullet is the ideal solution.

Last edited:
Lmao. You should give him a dawwah bro that he'll rope in a few years like most of these freaks .

This Japanese cut his shit off and cooked it and sold it as gourmet food for 320 dollars.
20120525204201 20120525 mao
Images

Lmao. You should give him a dawwah bro that he'll rope in a few years like most of these freaks .
This freak is going to rope anyway, so no point wasting my fucking dawaah on xim.