Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How to become a fascist dictator (FULL GUIDE)

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
#1 Get all women on your side.

Implement a gigachad minister of propaganda. Let him hold speeches and be a something of a face of the party while being loyal to you. Similarly to Goebbels.
Women vote for who they find the most attractive. Men vote for who would be the best for society and their country.

#2 Get all NPCs on your side

I have noticed NPCs hate anything anti-liberal. But there is one magic realist phrase that wakes them up
Watch carefully:
"Straight heterosexual men are the most disadvantaged in society"
More liberals than you think actually agree with this, Ive experienced it first hand. The phrase mentioned before makes up a great party slogan because it flies below the globohomo radar while at the same time being the absolute truth (which globohomo always bans)

#3 Get all workers on your side

The reason so much of your money goes into taxes is because becky next door really had to get her 4 abortions this month! (DEATH TO ALL MURDERERS)

Fuck globohomo

I pray multiple times everyday to god (serious) that may he lead my path and my peoples. One day we will be great

That isn’t how Fascism works, also Fascism is based and would solve a lot of our problems. I’ll make a thread on it later and also address points A lot of retards make like “ HeY brO how Can YoU bE incel and want to be a fascist bro??? They’d kill you bro I swear my Jewish teacher told me this bro. they’d put you in a holobunga!!” :mask:

Sounds like left-wing fascism. All you really have to do is follow in the footsteps of kikes and leftists, and boom! The bad kind of fascism; which I see you've eloquently outlined here. Good show, old sport. :feelsjuice:

Sounds like left-wing fascism. All you really have to do is follow in the footsteps of kikes and leftists, and boom! The bad kind of fascism; which I see you've eloquently outlined here. Good show, old sport. :feelsjuice:
the workers was a strategy used by adolf hitler to gain popularity in the masses. i dont see how any fascist is against promoting corporatism to workers unless you are a die hard elon musk supremacist

Implement a gigachad minister of propaganda. Let him hold speeches and be a something of a face of the party while being loyal to you. Similarly to Goebbels.
Women vote for who they find the most attractive. Men vote for who would be the best for society and their country.

I have noticed NPCs hate anything anti-liberal. But there is one magic realist phrase that wakes them up
Watch carefully:
More liberals than you think actually agree with this, Ive experienced it first hand. The phrase mentioned before makes up a great party slogan because it flies below the globohomo radar while at the same time being the absolute truth (which globohomo always bans)

The reason so much of your money goes into taxes is because becky next door really had to get her 4 abortions this month! (DEATH TO ALL MURDERERS)

Fuck globohomo

I pray multiple times everyday to god (serious) that may he lead my path and my peoples. One day we will be great
What God are you going to pray to?

That isn’t how Fascism works, also Fascism is based and would solve a lot of our problems. I’ll make a thread on it later and also address points A lot of retards make like “ HeY brO how Can YoU bE incel and want to be a fascist bro??? They’d kill you bro I swear my Jewish teacher told me this bro. they’d put you in a holobunga!!” :mask:
I'm the Jewish teacher and I said that

the workers was a strategy used by adolf hitler to gain popularity in the masses. i dont see how any fascist is against promoting corporatism to workers unless you are a die hard elon musk supremacist
Someone's gotta deal with the degenerates, and it isn't going to happen with democracy, majority rule, aka rule of the stupid. :feelsjuice:

me sorray bro this is not how left works.. its more like liberal
The left are perfectly capable of being authoritarian, and they're currently demonstrating that capability all throughout the West right now.

The left are perfectly capable of being authoritarian, and they're currently demonstrating that capability all throughout the West right now.
westerner) nigga dont try to go into politics you dont know shit, sorry for that, but really - in that case you are an avg westerner

Left = planned economy. Left = ussr
Right = market economy, capitalistic states = usa

you will never be left, because left is all about nationalization of economics, not boohoo gay freedom, it is economics, not rights

What are you talking about - is liberalism, why almost all murrcanski mistake it for left.. methinks cuz ussr gov actually gave freedom to the ppl back then

and yours "leftists" is exploiting ideology - wow! look! we are giving freedom to gays trannies niggers every minority! just like ussr gave rights to workers.. but - rights = liberal/authoritarian, not left/right

Remember - western world will never be left! It will be liberal.. what, you gonna nationalize Intel? No, you dont

interesting, why your politicians arent using correct term.. guess, this is cultural thing already

westerner) nigga dont try to go into politics you dont know shit, sorry for that, but really - in that case you are an avg westerner

Left = planned economy. Left = ussr
Right = market economy, capitalistic states = usa

you will never be left, because left is all about nationalization of economics, not boohoo gay freedom, it is economics, not rights

What are you talking about - is liberalism, why almost all murrcanski mistake it for left.. methinks cuz ussr gov actually gave freedom to the ppl back then

and yours "leftists" is exploiting ideology - wow! look! we are giving freedom to gays trannies niggers every minority! just like ussr gave rights to workers.. but - rights = liberal/authoritarian, not left/right

Remember - western world will never be left! It will be liberal.. what, you gonna nationalize Intel? No, you dont

interesting, why your politicians arent using correct term.. guess, this is cultural thing already
:feelsseriously:

Watch carefully:

Fuck globohomo

I’m too high to rrqd all that, mang