Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how to cope being gigamanlet?

slumcel209

slumcel209

Self-banned
-
im 5'5" and i live in a small city in northern brazil, i see a lot of sub 5'6"manlets here they r mostly 25+, but the heightmogging is still brutal bc avg height for young guys is like 5'8", idk how to cope i barely leave house due to mogging and the mogging just get worser bc the avg height for young ppl keeps rising
idk how truemanletcels like @Zer0/∞ @Transcended Trucel survive in the first world

You don't, I am around the same height and I have dedicated the rest of my life to LDAR

problem is i cant ldar since im in a shithole :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Just get a job and enjoy solitude. I mean, first world or third dosn't really matter since your chances are more or less the same. Attractive people in the third world are attractive people in the first and so on and so on, just enjoy things outside of dating and you'll be fine

im 5'5" and i live in a small city in northern brazil, i see a lot of sub 5'6"manlets here they r mostly 25+, but the heightmogging is still brutal bc avg height for young guys is like 5'8", idk how to cope i barely leave house due to mogging and the mogging just get worser bc the avg height for young ppl keeps rising
idk how truemanletcels like @Zer0/∞ @Transcended Trucel survive in the first world
2 to 3 inch shoe lifts get them NOW

I cope with goal of travel Maxxing and cope Maxxing in 15-20 years. Also eitb Buddhist cope, hope to run reincarnation game and get reborn as a Chad deva in a heavenly pleasure world(supposed to have millions of Stacies) .

You simply cannot for so long.

I cope with goal of travel Maxxing and cope Maxxing in 15-20 years. Also eitb Buddhist cope, hope to run reincarnation game and get reborn as a Chad deva in a heavenly pleasure world(supposed to have millions of Stacies) .
15 20 years is too long :feelsrope: i feel too mogged

i sense a subtle brag but manlets do look funny.
Average height for male in my country is 6'2 based on what I see in public disregarding statistics which says 5'10

I am 3 inches taller than you yet I am further away from average height than you are :reeeeee::society:

living in jewrope as a manlet is absolutely brutal :feelsohgod::society:

1. I do my shit(run, gym, night walks etc) at morning or at night. I noticed many fellow turbomanlets do the same. The proportion of turbomanlets is usually lower when people foids, average height men or above are and children are outside.

2. When I have to go to a public place I use lifting insoles.

3. I dont bother to look foids any longer. If I do I wear sunglasses in order to dont receive looks of disgust.

You can’t I’m afraid.