Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How To Deal With Humiliating Bullying Memories?

KillMeWithFire

KillMeWithFire

Banned
-
Since I was picked on so often, I have many bad memories. How do I get past them? I've been really anxious lately and I keep having flashbacks to the past of being bullied. Any advice?

I'm having the same problem but with trauma from childhood abuse from parents/family.
I can't stop thinking about it every night.

Sounds like bluepill cope but just vividly imagine the bullies suffering painfully

the mind doesn't know the difference between vivid thoughts and actual memories, so in your mind it'll think the bullies are dealt with and u can move on with ur life :feelsautistic:

Just get Alzheimer’s theory :feelsjuice:

It destroyed my confidence.

Since I was picked on so often, I have many bad memories. How do I get past them? I've been really anxious lately and I keep having flashbacks to the past of being bullied. Any advice?
I'm having the same problem but with trauma from childhood abuse from parents/family.
I can't stop thinking about it every night.
Sounds like bluepill cope but just vividly imagine the bullies suffering painfully

the mind doesn't know the difference between vivid thoughts and actual memories, so in your mind it'll think the bullies are dealt with and u can move on with ur life :feelsautistic:
This /\...

As an oldcel I have more bad memories than good... The trick is to imagen YOU winning. YOU getting the last kick in.

Basically you create a "cover memory" where you triumph.

Beside that, you should actually learn how to be dangerous yourself. It's a well know fact that bullies only pick on the weak and easy victim.

The risk/reward ratio is important, because even in a "even fight" There's the potential for death. (Fall the wrong way... Etc)

By being dangerous you avoid danger.

This /\...

As an oldcel I have more bad memories than good... The trick is to imagen YOU winning. YOU getting the last kick in.

Basically you create a "cover memory" where you triumph.

Beside that, you should actually learn how to be dangerous yourself. It's a well know fact that bullies only pick on the weak and easy victim.

The risk/reward ratio is important, because even in a "even fight" There's the potential for death. (Fall the wrong way... Etc)

By being dangerous you avoid danger.
Thanks old timer, I'll try it

The time has already passed for that and the damage is already done.
But thanks for the overall advice

you don't, enjoy that lifelong PTSD from the most formative period of your life.

Have you been bullied because of your appearance? If so, it was inevitable. It would have happened sooner or later anyway. Regardless of your reaction, they would still consider you a creep and not a bully.

Learn about people who went through even much worse things, accept that this life is not the true life and trust Jesus only, etc.

So basically when I suggest it, it gets ignored but when @Emba says the same thing he gets a thank you :feelswhat:
You said it sounds like a bluepilled cope... (Automatic bluepill filter made you're advice invisible)

But you were spot on as to WHY it works. Thanks!

So basically when I suggest it, it gets ignored but when @Emba says the same thing he gets a thank you :feelswhat:
Brtual forumpopularitypill

Go to the gym and train to fight.Unironically prepare to go ER on your bullies make them suffer just like they did to you the day of retribution must come(not in CSGO)

Aspie John relived his experiences many times...

200.gif

Indeed. It took him such great mental effort to perform a simple Google search:

screenshot-from-2022-01-18-18-19-23-png.564362

Our protagonist replayed painful memories in his head for many hours daily. This is how he began to "fortify" his spirit and intellect.

ptsd from abuse damage done bro :feelsbadman: find a cope distraction