Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How Bad Is Bullying in University?

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38
★★★★★
I'm currently in my senior year in high school and I've been bullied all throughout my life. Kids would constantly make fun of me and torment me on a daily basis. I especially got picked on by the taller kids. Nowadays I don't get bothered by anyone, but the thought still persists—will I get bullied in university? Is there bullying in university? If you have been bullied, how bad was it? I would probably try to contact the administration if a tallfag ever tried to pick on me since it's a paid institution and every student deserves to be protected, especially from harassment. In my experience, though, even teachers in high school can't control kids; if two 16, 17-year-old students start fighting, it's like two adults with shit for brains going at eachother since at that point you've completed puberty and are fully physically mature and developed.

Rate of growth

On average, females begin puberty at ages 10–11 and complete puberty at ages 15–17; males generally begin puberty at ages 11–12 and complete puberty at ages 16–17.

For reference, I'm 5'9. I don't know if that helps.

Most universities nowadays are woke as fuck so blatant bullying is not as common there compared to high schools. However, social exclusion will always exist no matter where you go.

You'd be an adult at that point, you can easily pursue legal action.

University is more about being ignored and left out than being bullied like in middle school or high school.

Most universities nowadays are woke as fuck so blatant bullying is not as common there compared to high schools. However, social exclusion will always exist no matter where you go.
I don't really give a fuck about social exclusion anymore. I've been excluded from everything ever since kindergarten and I've learned to cope and live with it, but I just don't want assholes making my life more of a hell than it already is.

What's the penalty for fighting? In high school, it's suspension followed by explusion (if it happens multiple times). I think it might go on your record and you might get into legal trouble.
You'd be an adult at that point, you can easily pursue legal action.
Thanks, I'll do that if someone starts bothering me over a long period of time.
University is more about being ignored and left out than being bullied like in middle school or high school.
I see.

I wonder if back in the day, university was more lax towards bullying. I guess hazing's still a thing, so you could argue bullying exists. I mean, the last thing I want is getting beaten by a group of older fratfags or jocks. This reminds me of a story I read on Reddit where this guy got knocked out by a football player so hard he hallucinated an entire life.

My last semester at a certain college I was assulted by a football player for walking where he was trying to drive (note he was 325lbs I was 120lbs), while unconscious on the ground I lived a different life.

I'll buy a gun or carry a pocket knife just in case some fucking faggot can't go pick on someone his own size and tries to fight me. And it's legal considering it's self-defense.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix/comments/30t9kd/repost_a_parallel_life_awoken_by_a_lamp/?rdt=54427

I still can't decide which one is worse.
Being bullied (Not to the extreme degree)
Or being ignored, like you don't exist.

It's up to you i guess

I'm currently in my senior year in high school and I've been bullied all throughout my life. Kids would constantly make fun of me and torment me on a daily basis. I especially got picked on by the taller kids. Nowadays I don't get bothered by anyone, but the thought still persists—will I get bullied in university? Is there bullying in university? If you have been bullied, how bad was it? I would probably try to contact the administration if a tallfag ever tried to pick on me since it's a paid institution and every student deserves to be protected, especially from harassment. In my experience, though, even teachers in high school can't control kids; if two 16, 17-year-old students start fighting, it's like two adults with shit for brains going at eachother since at that point you've completed puberty and are fully physically mature and developed.

View attachment 1091863

Fucking college sucks if your short or ugly

View attachment 1091863

the bigger your greek system in university the greater the bullying

yea you’ll be bullied

Bullying rarely happens in university. You will be socially excluded as an incel though...
It's a very pervasive type of exclusion too. Just be aware.

There is not much bullying but the students are still like immature selfish high schoolers who only care about social status and attractiveness. At least now there is the option to take classes online or to get out of class early

Brutal story. Not only did chad wipe the floor with him he also gave him trauma.
He knocked out his goddamn teeth. That must be the worst pain imaginable in a fight right up there with having your ribs/nose broken.
Being bullied is a thousand times worse.
the bigger your greek system in university the greater the bullying
Brutal. No wonder ER went insane. All these frat jocks and sorority sluts on campuses all around Santa Barbara, having sex and partying. He even called UCSB "University of California's Spoiled Brats" and USC "University of Spoiled Cunts."
Bullying rarely happens in university. You will be socially excluded as an incel though...
It's a very pervasive type of exclusion too. Just be aware.
I mean, at the end of the day, university is a educational institution first and foremost and not a daycare where you get to socialize with other people (socialization is strictly professional and academic, e.g. socialization is required for a group project), so expecting more from it as an incel (the lowest position in the social totem pole) doesn't make sense.
There is not much bullying but the students are still like immature selfish high schoolers who only care about social status and attractiveness. At least now there is the option to take classes online or to get out of class early
Well, then, it's not much different. Better, actually, since I won't be bullied all day like I used to back in my freshman and sophomore years.

university is a educational institution first and foremost and not a daycare where you get to socialize with other people
This isn't strictly true. You won't get very far without connections and socialization.
You will have to be exceptionally intelligent to stand out whilst people are forcefully isolating you.

This isn't strictly true. You won't get very far without connections and socialization.
That's true, but I would assume certain programs like STEM would place lesser emphasis on networking and more on academic achievement than, say, business/economics (which require a lot of networking) or humanities.

At this point, that's the least of my concerns.

High school, all the work I've done.

It was all for nothing.

I DID IT ALL FOR
NOTHING.

High school, all the work I've done.

It was all for nothing.

I DID IT ALL FOR
NOTHING.
You realize, people already taking advantage of you, and turned you into abused dog.

You'll be socially ostracized from the idiots if you say anything that goes against the status quo