Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to deal with people that disrespect me?

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
I had these moments where some dude would disrespect me in front of others, which would make super-angry because i never said something to that person. The dude would just say it because he feels like it.

For example: I went to a class reunion once and things were going okay but there was this dude who used to bully me. Some tallfag. I wanted to go home and said bye to everyone and this dude just says "Oh...did Mom call you to come back home?". Just totally unnecessary disrespect. And i met that faggot after like 8 years.

This type of shit happened to me a lot. Also at work sometimes.

How do i deal with such people? What would you suggest?

Last edited:
if you pass as a normie insult them back. if you get mogged by them just suck it up, don't ignore it, and then cope at home.

For example: I went to a class reunion once and things were going okay but there was this dude who used to bully me. Some tallfag. I wanted to go home and said bye to everyone and this dude just says "Oh...did Mom call you to come back home?". Just totally unnecessary disrespect. And i met that faggot after like 8 years.

This type of shit happened to me a lot. Also at work sometimes.
You just need to insult him in a way that makes him really feel it, but you need to be NT and high iq. There's always something about people's appearance or behavior that might be a sensitive subject for them.

Learning to ignore it is best. There isn't much else you can do.

Laughitoffmaxx. Say "yeah she's cooking some delicious tendies rn" or something like that. Always gets them angry

Laughitoffmaxx. Say "yeah she's cooking some delicious tendies rn" or something like that. Always gets them angry
Either that ignore that Shit or give him some punishes.

People never Change for the better If they never had to.

should have told him that his mom called you for anal session :lul:

Suckered punch him. Im guessing whoever disrespected you was bigger than you, so you should play dirty.

One time had a chad tell me off and degrade me about my wagie overnight retail job because I told him we can't let people use the bathroom at night. Such a fucked up job, I'm glad I left

You should have smoked him.

Mah normies get triggered and will instantly want to fight you if u mention theit moms better to say dad instead.
Thats the whole point of saying mean stuff, to trigger them