Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based How to deal with racist Asian women: force Asian women to marry or pair with Asian men.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Since Asian Males face discrimination from their women in the United States and other Western countries, it is fair that Asian males are given an Asian female partner because Asian females typically chase after white normie men. Meanwhile, Asian men are left without a female partner to provide them with basic human needs such as love, intimacy, and sex. It is an injustice that must be dealt with. Depriving Asian males of basic human needs while women give white normies/chads everything is an example of racial inequality. And anyone with common sense knows that racial inequality is immoral.

You can't force any woman to date anyone in all places in the world, expect maybe a few sandnigger countries (and even in those countries happens in unique rare and retarded places), even North Korea can't make foids to settle, did you see the video of their leader CRYING and begging for their women to breed
this goes to show that the world is a fucked up place. We males are powerless

Since Asian Males face discrimination from their women in the United States and other Western countries, it is fair that Asian males are given an Asian female partner because Asian females typically chase after white normie men. Meanwhile, Asian men are left without a female partner to provide them with basic human needs such as love, intimacy, and sex. It is an injustice that must be dealt with. Depriving Asian males of basic human needs while women give white normies/chads everything is an example of racial inequality. And anyone with common sense knows that racial inequality is immoral.
Men really dial into race when they see the women of their race fuk with men of another race. .lmmaoo

But...they have to understand...although insignificant to us and the order of the righteous world ...FOIDS have a preference too...and chads from all races are welcomed to them esp. When the FOID is liberalized.

the more liberal the Asian country is...the more liberal into chads the FOID will be. ..CHINA does not have those problems...too many incel looking men getting ass over their...North korea as well...Japan and Taiwan FOIDs have their preference for chads...notice what they have in common tho..

CAN WE JUST NUKE GOOK ASIA CCP AND AFRICA AND PUT THEM OUT OF THEIR MISERY

CAN WE JUST NUKE GOOK ASIA CCP AND AFRICA AND PUT THEM OUT OF THEIR MISERY
Africa and China (asia) are some of the basest countries on the map...why would u nuke them? Theirs little to no incels and those countries and most of Africa is controlled by right wingers where FOIDS have little to no rights..

Africa and China (asia) are some of the basest countries on the map...why would u nuke them? Theirs little to no incels and those countries and most of Africa is controlled by right wingers where FOIDS have little to no rights..
I hate rice I hate nigger hitlER was right about the non white threat and I’m not like the rest of my race I personally despise race mixing and diversity and want to these countries to be eradicated off the map turned to radioactive glass until only living humans are white and based Jews like me
I may run for office at some point with the plat form of moving as many white women into well stocked bunker in the west immediately launching USA and Europe nuclear arsenal into Asia and Africa

Last edited:
I hate rice I hate nigger hitlER was right about the non white threat and I’m not like the rest of my race I personally despise race mixing and diversity and want to these countries to be eradicated off the map turned to radioactive glass until only living humans are white and based Jews like me
I may run for office at some point with the plat form of moving as many white women into well stocked bunker in the west immediately launching USA and Europe nuclear arsenal into Asia and Africa
Nah you shouldn't hate Asians what I love about China is the one child policy so that more humans can suffer being lonley you should root foor one child policy law globally and every country in the world should have it, I hate blacks too and I hate Muslims as well because they make too many kids fuck having too many siblings. I personally feel sorry for East Asians and Europeans for population decline but at the same time I like it because I hate people in generalhttps://incels.is/threads/misantrope-trait-chiang-ching-kuo-is-a-hero.574259/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back