Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How to decrease my midface length?

You cant rearrange your face. At least not in the good way.

I don't care who I mention now. I'm gonna ask for help.

@Robtical @BlkPillPres @dungeondragon @Edmund_Kemper @sub human I should've posted this on looksmax.org but whatever

HELP!!!!!!!

put your head into hydraulic press. i guarantee your midface length will be decreased :feelsaww:

Only things I can think of is making your midface look wider or your lower 3rd longer to create the illusion of a shorter midface. You can't change the actual midface length.

Only things I can think of is making your midface look wider or your lower 3rd longer to create the illusion of a shorter midface. You can't change the actual midface length.
thanks. How do I do that?

thanks. How do I do that?
The looksmax autists would know more but I've read cheekbone implants or fillers, or a lip lift. Lefort can technically shorten it I guess. A chin implant or sliding genioplasty can make your lower 3rd longer.

Only surgery to decrease midface length is Lefort 2/3. If you don't have a severe facial deformity, you won't find a surgeon willing to do Lefort 3 and the effect from Lefort 2 will be more minimal.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I ALREADY KNOW THAT I WANT NEW ADVICE

I'm doomed
possible slight change mewing and eating and chewing very hard food, literally squashing your face by hard chewing the action of chewing a lot will be bone on bone actions and become more robust over time, however this would be a small change over a long time.

get a surgERy.