Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to get 10x more high when doing weed (FULL GUIDE)

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
This is my tutorial on how to get 10x more high when you do weed

1. Ingest CBD like 15 minutes beforehand. I usually go with CBD sparkling water for maximum effect. This will add a major euphoric sensation to your high
2. Physically exhaust yourself. By that I mean either work out or go for a run or something before you start. I noticed this when I started getting high after carrying groceries home from the store in blistering heat and it made me 10x more high
3. Drink some milk after you smoke/ingest the weed. It will keep you hydrated and also acts like STEROIDS for your high

Drugs are for fags

gonna try this irl tbh ngl

Drugs are for fags
Mr Mackey Ok GIF by South Park

This is my tutorial on how to get 10x more high when you do weed

1. Ingest CBD like 15 minutes beforehand. I usually go with CBD sparkling water for maximum effect. This will add a major euphoric sensation to your high
2. Physically exhaust yourself. By that I mean either work out or go for a run or something before you start. I noticed this when I started getting high after carrying groceries home from the store in blistering heat and it made me 10x more high
3. Drink some milk after you smoke/ingest the weed. It will keep you hydrated and also acts like STEROIDS for your high
Will take note of this for next time brocel:feelsYall:. Can't wait to get out of my parents place & back to my dorm so I can continue my usage.
Drugs are for fags
Sobriety is for fags: My life is boring & empty as it is, so I may as well do drugs to help myself cope & enjoy what I can.

I noticed this when I started getting high after carrying groceries home
Thats like nothing unless you bought yourself tons of food and water.

I live 3 stories high so I have experience walking with groceries up the stairs, however it never tired me to some extreme degree ngl.

Thats like nothing unless you bought yourself tons of food and water.

I live 3 stories high so I have experience walking with groceries up the stairs, however it never tired me to some extreme degree ngl.
My apartment complex is on top of a hill so just walking back up there from the grocery store in the first place is like 70 flights of stairs by default

Walking is my entire means of transport here

I haven't smoked in about a month, so my tolerance has gone down; I moved back to my college apartment today, so I exhausted myself after a day of driving & moving stuff around. I just now took a few hits of weed and I feel high asf rn, especially after drinking some milk right after :smonk:

@Mrugly420 @Garbage Life @Govid_Dorious

I haven't smoked in about a month, so my tolerance has gone down; I moved back to my college apartment today, so I exhausted myself after a day of driving & moving stuff around. I just now took a few hits of weed and I feel high asf rn, especially after drinking some milk right after :smonk:

Enjoy yourself mang

:feelskek: :feelsokman: :smonk:

CBD dampens the psychoactive effects of THC as far as I'm aware. Going in with an empty stomach and being sleep deprive/physically exhausted definitely enhance the high though.

CBD dampens the psychoactive effects of THC as far as I'm aware.
I disagree. Peep this one:

I disagree. Peep this one:
brb getting a cbd cart immediately for science
:feelsstudy:

CBD dampens the psychoactive effects of THC as far as I'm aware. Going in with an empty stomach and being sleep deprive/physically exhausted definitely enhance the high though.
The only thing it dampens is your proclivity for anxiety and general neuroticism while high.

I don't really drink milk but I guess this is worth giving a try