Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to get a bar girl in Cambodia?

LifeIsBrootal

LifeIsBrootal

Recruit
★★★
I am slowly losing patience, so where do I get a bar girl? Would be nice if you could share an experience or give some advice.

Your on incel.is asking how to pick up women at a bar :feelshaha:

What’s a bar girl?
Your on incel.is asking how to pick up women at a bar :feelshaha:

Damn, this place isn't really of any help. A bar girl is a girl that is paid by the bar to make customers drink, in exchange she gets a commission on the drinks. Typically you can talk to her and play card games.

Then you can pay what is called a bar fine and take her out of the bar for the night. Then you do what ever you want with her.
It is a form of prostitution that is very popular in SEA.

Bar girls are a giga cope, you can even pay a bar fine for a week and you get her as a GF for a week. It is not direct prostitution as you don't pay directly to fugg her. But that is what is pretty much expected from her once you paid the fine.

I've never tried it, but spend a lot of research on it. If I can't get a regular girl I will go for the bar girl cope.

you must be the most high inhib mother fucker in the world to be a tall white in cambodia and not be able to fuck midget gook goblins. i sugest you buy some of the readily available drugs and do approaches

you must be the most high inhib mother fucker in the world to be a tall white in cambodia and not be able to fuck midget gook goblins. i sugest you buy some of the readily available drugs and do approaches
That pretty much describes me, I am sure other people see me as disabled, I think I have a form of Asperger even tho I never got any diagnosis.
I just don't see it happen, me sticking my stick in a foid here. I am already giving up :cryfeels:

Bar girls are a giga cope, you can even pay a bar fine for a week and you get her as a GF for a week. It is not direct prostitution as you don't pay directly to fugg her. But that is what is pretty much expected from her once you paid the fine.

I've never tried it, but spend a lot of research on it. If I can't get a regular girl I will go for the bar girl cope.
Good luck

That pretty much describes me, I am sure other people see me as disabled, I think I have a form of Asperger even tho I never got any diagnosis.
I just don't see it happen, me sticking my stick in a foid here. I am already giving up :cryfeels:
why are you traveling alone then retard. if i was with you id have already hooked you up with some gooks. you need to go with someone who is less inhib dude

why are you traveling alone then retard. if i was with you id have already hooked you up with some gooks. you need to go with someone who is less inhib dude
Come over to Cambodia then!

Damn, this place isn't really of any help. A bar girl is a girl that is paid by the bar to make customers drink, in exchange she gets a commission on the drinks. Typically you can talk to her and play card games.

Then you can pay what is called a bar fine and take her out of the bar for the night. Then you do what ever you want with her.
It is a form of prostitution that is very popular in SEA.

It sounds like you just need to pay her then if she's just a glorified prostitute? I don't see the issue; don't bother trying to 'seduce' or 'get to know' a prostitute. Use her and then pay her if you are willing to risk disease since i can guarantee she's being used by other regulars at the bar.

I am slowly losing patience, so where do I get a bar girl? Would be nice if you could share an experience or give some advice.
I don't know about Cambodia, but in Bangkok if you go to that sort of bar, one of the girls will usually approach you as soon as you enter the bar.

You are looking for a bar girl so I guess you already had a lot of "normal" girls. You are the one asking for advice??? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: