Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to get approved on looksmax.org

Toxskin

Toxskin

Banned
-
I have tried 5 times and got rejected :cryfeels:

Extremely strong first post grAy

Please help me i am getting rejected tell me what reason should i give i need to looksmaxxing to become RAJ GHRANDHICK

Please help me i am getting rejected tell me what reason should i give i need to looksmaxxing to become RAJ GHRANDHICK
tell them that the last time you had sex was 5 years ago and since then you tried your best and weren't able to have sex again. They only let people who have had sex in the past since it indicates that they have potential, they dont want to give someone who's too ugly hope.

I thought everyone but foids could join looksmax

tell them that the last time you had sex was 5 years ago and since then you tried your best and weren't able to have sex again. They only let people who have had sex in the past since it indicates that they have potential, they dont want to give someone who's too ugly hope.
I am 15

How tf is getting into looksmax harder than getting on here jfl?! They let foids and chads over there what a joke.

jannies do better

And balding nw 1.5 on fin from 2 months .5 mg with one interval

Bouncing Computer Science GIF by Hacker Noon

Just tell them you're a 12 year old that likes watching mewing tiktoks.

Annnddd he's banned.

“I want to looksmax. I will max my looks. I am improving and want to improve more. Maxxxing is my passion and I will dedicate my life to maxing. I am not lazy and will do whatever it takes to maxx.”

Why would you want to join those zoomer fags in the first place

How tf is getting into looksmax harder than getting on here jfl?! They let foids and chads over there what a joke.

jannies do better
They let foids and chads over there what a joke.
Because those are EXACTLY who they let in, that site is for normies minimum, they don't want ugly truecels there whining it never began, they want us to rot here

Sure thing! Here's a paragraph to get you started:

"Hey looksmax.org team! I hope this application finds you well. I'm writing to express my interest in joining your awesome community. I've always been fascinated by the idea of self-improvement, especially when it comes to enhancing my physical appearance. Looksmax.org seems like the perfect place to connect with like-minded individuals who are passionate about this topic. I'm eager to learn from others, share my own experiences, and explore the various methods and techniques that can help me improve my overall look. Looking forward to being a part of the looksmax.org community!"

Feel free to customize it to reflect your own thoughts and experiences. Good luck with your application!