Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What’s your most brutal rejection?

uglierthanthou

uglierthanthou

Scarred by women
I approached a landwhale and got told I’m ugly af. Noodle on bumble rejected me after I told her my height. Besides that I always get hit with the “I have a boyfriend.”

I approached a landwhale and got told I’m ugly af. Noodle on bumble rejected me after I told her my height. Besides that I always get hit with the “I have a boyfriend.”

Attachments

• paul-tate-1-min-1.jpg
    paul-tate-1-min-1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 3
In college I sat next to a cute girl in a lecture hall and we talked for an hour. She seemed friendly and I spent the rest of the day daydreaming about starting a family with her. Next day when I saw her, she pretended not to see me, like she never talked to me. When I talked to her she was like oh hey, I'm sorry I gotta run.

Also told my first crush when I was like 14 that I like her and she tried to friendzone me. That was probably the most traumatising since it was my first oneitis.

get looked with disgust

I asked out a girl with cancer and got booted