Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to get bloodwork done in germany?

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
(this is about steroids btw)

for therapy and taking the jewpills, I was supposed to have bloodwork done before and after. I already did the before work but they didn't give me any of the stuff I would actually care about (test, estradiol, etc.) now we were supposed to do after work and I was hoping to get better results from that, specifically asking for those things (I have gyno etc blah blah), but for some reason I'm never getting a test date and there is no way I know of, that I can get my test tested here in germany (at least not legally, and I'm not very knowledgeable on illegal stuff). and then there's also the issue of getting a doctor that talks you through your cycle. anyone more knowledgeable on this topic?

Aside from wanting to do steroids, I'm also pretty sure I have either low test or high estrogen and would like to get it checked out to be sure. Even though I doubt I'll even get anything prescribed considering "normal" levels go from 300-1000ng/dl. My dad also suffers from some low test disease and even takes medications (test gel) for it, but everytime I ask about me maybe having low test, everyone just says I "probably don't have it" despite never having done any tests. The same type of gaslighting happens all the time. With my gyno, with my teeth, with my norwooding. everyone just said "no you don't have it." all the time until it was undeniable.

Thread kinda turned from serious question to a rant. It's 5 am, I haven't slept, haven't taken my meds in weeks and my mind is fogged.

Want to go for steroids, and already on some medication.. you are something like DC Bane

Want to go for steroids, and already on some medication.. you are something like DC Bane
I have decided, that at this point, who even cares anymore. Might as well kill myself with peds instead of driving my car into a wall

I have decided, that at this point, who even cares anymore. Might as well kill myself with peds instead of driving my car into a wall
Really Bane