Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How to get cheaper flights!

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
They store a program called cookies in your browser to recognize you, Heres what you do, You swap your VPN adress, And you clean your cookies before you do that, Relaunch the site in another browser or the same one if cookies gone. The tickets should be cheaper now if youve erased ALL the traces, Pirrform CCleaner can also be used, Thank me later or now :) Happy flight.

Howewer i would HIGHLY reccomend CCleaner clean EVERYTHING mapped on the entire program to make sure you cannot be recognized, DNS trace, Site trackers, Leftovers from last session ETC.

You have to turn it off and on again

You have to marry one of the flight crew so that you can fly free

You have to sneak into the wheel well and stow away for free :yes:

You have to marry one of the flight crew so that you can fly free
Chad only for that, I think my method is better because even a trucel can do this, A truecel cannot marry a hot foid anymore unless EXTREME money and it will not even be for love.

Tell them you're a fat guy and you need two seats, but secretly be a thin guy and then put a free passenger into the 2nd seat

You have to sneak into the wheel well and stow away for free :yes:
Could be done, You know when the wheel lifts up you can crawl into that little space there and seek refuge in the back of the plane, When someone asks if discovered tell them you got stuck in this room and dont remember how and that your scared, Tell them you got family nearby and theyll let you go (Lie)

Tell them you're a fat guy and you need two seats, but secretly be a thin guy and then put a free passenger into the 2nd seat
Yeah, But they would SEE that!

-
Tell your mom to put you into this handy carrying case
-
Overhead bin

-
-

You can bring a parachute and leave without paying

You can bring a parachute and leave without paying
One of the greatest unsolved mysteries of that flight! It has happened before, Dude robbed a whole plane!