Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to get over being short?

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I can't take this anymore, I feel inferior to everyone.

1st no reply pill in ages.

There is no getting over. Unless you have $70k for leg extension surgery.

There is no getting over it, there is only getting revenge.

Shoot off legs of every person that is taller than u

Why not go ER to end hypergamy?

height dont mean shit tbh it's all face

Ironically rope

How short are you ?
I am 5 feet 3

I thought you were like 6' or just below that?

Gigamogs me.

You would've slayed even at that height if you were Tyrone.
Nah, it's just not good enough. Alot of people underestimate how high standards have gotten for Zoomers.

Short normie neighbour has a hot wife. :worryfeels:

I can't take this anymore, I feel inferior to everyone.

Gymmaxxing/ogremaxxing is one reprieve. Less people are likely to bully and start conflicts with you. The increased testosterone and muscle will also result in more self-confidence. You won't become NT overnight or cease being an introvert but you'll gradually find yourself taking less shit from people.

Statusmaxx is another. Promote high enough in the corporate/social hierarchy and pull a 'who's laughing now' by abusing the underlings below you. I'd imagine you need a high level of sociopathy to enjoy this; personally I wouldn't.

Statusmaxx is another. Promote high enough in the corporate/social hierarchy and pull a 'who's laughing now' by abusing the underlings below you. I'd imagine you need a high level of sociopathy to enjoy this; personally I wouldn't.
I'd like this.

Throw in the towel its over

The heightpill is extremely brutal. Even if you are 10/10 you'll still feel like a complete piece of shit.
Can a 5'4 10/10 get women? Sure, but it's impossible to feel manly with such height, you'll be mogged by basically anyone. You are literally shorter than women.
That's why HEIGHT > FACE.
Face only matters more if you are least average height.

Still in highschool?

you get over it by accepting this is the only life you were given and that you can’t change your genetics, then do anything you want with it. pay a whore to fuck, whatever, get over the bluepill idea of “love” which is just lust and doesn’t guarantee you any loyalty from a femoid. btw my brother is 5’8 (just one inch above me) and managed to strike a supposedly virgin white GF. however, she’s just as degenerate, mindless and boundless as any other stupid foid in the current age and i don’t see it lasting (as I don’t see any serious/ltr lasting in this day and age even for chad). all of them are cumdumpsters there’s not much to it