Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Short men deserve inherent value

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Short men are just as likely as children to suffer and be bullied if not more than foids, men below 5'10 are basically victims and I would argue they have it even worse than foids when it comes to suffering and meanwhile men above 6 ft and foids literally live in Heaven so their life is basically tutorial mode. In my opinion, I believe short men deserve inherent value over foids since foids only take advantage of their inherent value while short men need to work absurdly hard (which even that would require genetics) to attain the same value as a foid which would require being rich and famous (the fact I just said that will make ITfags think hard work does lead to success). Even better I think short subhuman men shouldnt have to draft for the military instead it should be tallfags, chads and tyrones only to be drafted

Short men deserve tall wives to reproduce with.

Short men deserve tall wives to reproduce with.
Based

Scumciety can give less than 2 shits when a short man is suffering from bullying and discrimination but immediately comes to aid a "lonely" foid

We should be entitled to neetbux but the elites want us to suffer and stay as worker ants.
Short men are just as likely as children to suffer and be bullied if not more than foids, men below 5'10 are basically victims and I would argue they have it even worse than foids
guarantee you that foids would kill themselves if they spent a day in the shoes of a manlet, they don't know what pain is.

Scumciety can give less than 2 shits when a short man is suffering from bullying and discrimination but immediately comes to aid a "lonely" foid
A tale as old as the sexual revolution. Short, ugly or mentally ill men get thrown to the gutter like a useless tool, while foids get to run free of any conquences.

A tale as old as the sexual revolution. Short, ugly or mentally ill men get thrown to the gutter like a useless tool, while foids get to run free of any conquences.
I say all short, ugly and mentally ill men go to Russia to increase chances of a gender war

guarantee you that foids would kill themselves if they spent a day in the shoes of a manlet, they don't know what pain is.
If they get suicidal from LARPing as lonely then imagine how they would be if they lived in our shoes for a week

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back