Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how to get over envy and sadness over seeing PDA?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38426
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38426

Self-banned
-
I always feel the same way when I see a couple of my age having a good time while I am rotting alone. i go jogging daily at night and see a lot of couples around campus and just ask myself what's the point of trying if I can't have that. Does anyone else relate? how do you cope and move on from such emotion, because it's starting to affect me a lot. never knew college would be this brutal tbh.

dont jog during the day do it at night

dont go outside, avoid crowded places.

I usually just ignore couples, and admire white women minding their own business

Does anyone else relate?
Yes absolutely. It hurts but remember that self-improving is something you do because you love yourself and not for some whore.

Seeing ugly men with women is Lifefuel for me. What really hurts is seeing a GL guy with a 4/10 or below (my looksmatch)

Whatever you do, try not to reenact the actions of Elliot Rodger on the streets of Isla Vista on 23 May 2014.