Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it over for Korea and Japan?

Japan needs another A Bomb dropped and South Korean a winner take all war with the North

Japan needs another A Bomb dropped and South Korean a winner take all war with the North
Forgot about that. If south korea and Japan go to war with N korea and China respectively, it will accelerate the population decline.

More than 80% of ricemen are subhumans in terms of appearances and they are literally at the bottom of the game. Eugenics is working nowadays.

Good riddance, gooks have been harvesting all the fish and prices for tuna went up

Yellow small eyed insects should stop breeding

Birth rates in both countries are below replacement, a lot of schools in rural Japan are being shut down, and ricecels are killing themselves in huge numbers. Even, if they do wake up eventually, it will be too late. Japan has already started taking in immigrants as well, and it will only increase, because, of labour shortages.

The government in Japan doesn't seem to have any plan, other then, beg japnese couples to have kids, just like Kim Jong un broke down because, of low birth rates. Both countries also don't have any religion, Buddhism is an atheistic cucked religion as well, in Christianity you go to hell for abortion, pre martial sex, but because, Buddhism is an atheistic religion, there's no reason to ban abortion and other degenrete stuff. because, when you believe, there's no God it becomes very easy to justify degenrete things because, there's no consequences.

Sure, Korea might be 20% Christian, but those are protestants and they will never be as based as catholics. I think it's safe to say it's over. Asian culture was never meant to survive after Jews took over, because, unlike, whites they don't have prequistes for a recoqnuista, the day Japan lost the war, it was over for the Japanese people.
I think it is jewish/jesuit lies to smuggle or attempt to shove more migrants into those places by lying about the population.

Good riddance, gooks have been harvesting all the fish and prices for tuna went up

Yellow small eyed insects should stop breeding
They make our microchips. We shouldn't let them die off just like that.

They make our microchips. We shouldn't let them die off just like that.
Of what use are the microchips if I don't have a pussy sucking on my cock

Good, I hope no one is forced into being born anymore.

I think it is jewish/jesuit lies to smuggle or attempt to shove more migrants into those places by lying about the population.
Nah, schools in rural Japan are shutting down.

Mother nature is phasing out the yellow inbreeding cult after 40000 years of things who shouldn’t have kids having kids. Good Riddance. Removing 90% of the worlds suffering
Bs. Foids will always create tons of new incels

Asian whores having zero empathy just like western foids but much higher iq so they can manipulate men with more imaginary scenarios make it way worse. Nip foids are most hypergamous bitches in the world they are just nasty. And Korean foids are retarded feminazis that just don't have sex at all and decided to kill their own country because kike told them it will liberate them.

Birth rates in both countries are below replacement
Honestly it is for the better. I am personally an antinatalist, for economic and ecological reasons. Like... there probably isn't going to be a bounce-back from this most recent economic crisis and no offence but the most polluting continent on this earth is Asia.
Japan has proved that living with economic stagflation can actually be a good thing, I'd encourage every single country to take Japans example and downsize its economy as well as its population. It is better for the people and better for nature. We're currently sitting at 8 billion.... Life is pain and we shouldn't have to force future generations to go through the same crappy system again. We aren't brainless worker ants.

Honestly it is for the better. I am personally an antinatalist, for economic and ecological reasons. Like... there probably isn't going to be a bounce-back from this most recent economic crisis and no offence but the most polluting continent on this earth is Asia.
Japan has proved that living with economic stagflation can actually be a good thing, I'd encourage every single country to take Japans example and downsize its economy as well as its population. It is better for the people and better for nature. We're currently sitting at 8 billion.... Life is pain and we shouldn't have to force future generations to go through the same crappy system again. We aren't brainless worker ants.
I think Japan's average age is almost 50. The country is going to be very vulnerable. Japanese men are already overworked, and without the hope for a family, they are going to drop out in droves. Competency crisis is going to be worse in general. It was already bad with older men gatekeeping younger guys for years. The less competent men are, the worse the society.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you. Our parents and grandparents fucked it by breeding like cattles, price of which we are made to pay. So, I understand the sentiment. It's actually much worse for us curries because those morons thought the way out of poverty was just breeding more kids.

Asian whores having zero empathy just like western foids but much higher iq so they can manipulate men with more imaginary scenarios make it way worse. Nip foids are most hypergamous bitches in the world they are just nasty. And Korean foids are retarded feminazis that just don't have sex at all and decided to kill their own country because kike told them it will liberate them.

View attachment 1163447
Asians should have just Mixed with Iranians when they had their chance. Not only are mongoloids unattractive, but so is their behaviour.

think Japan's average age is almost 50. The country is going to be very vulnerable. Japanese men are already overworked, and without the hope for a family, they are going to drop out in droves. Competency crisis is going to be worse in general. It was already bad with older men gatekeeping younger guys for years. The less competent men are, the worse the society
They're are screwed. Low birth rates+ high suicide rates= over

They're are screwed. Low birth rates+ high suicide rates= over
Japan neets indian pajeets
Indian jav
India japan enrichment

Japan is getting pajeeted hard

View: https://x.com/stairwayto3dom/status/1777445060180640035
China too JFL

Not necessarily. Japan's already had a decent amount of success with raising the fertility rate on small, local level, the problem is scaling it up nationwide, while I'm quite sure similar things would work in Korea as well and probably anywhere else they are implemented.

It's below replacement now. Western countries don't have it this bad.
??

Below replacement fertility rates are endemic among industrialized and industrilizing countries. The only one such country with an above-replacement fertility rate is currently Israel, and just about no major economy is currently even replacement level. Even countries like India, Brazil, or Mexico are below that currently.

Japan is at 1.3
It's apparently still better than Italy, Spain, Ukraine and, according to which source you look at, Poland and even Germany:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:.

The entire world in general is converging to about a 1.6 or 1.7 fertility rate.

Not necessarily. Japan's already had a decent amount of success with raising the fertility rate on small, local level, the problem is scaling it up nationwide, while I'm quite sure similar things would work in Korea as well and probably anywhere else they are implemented.

Because it is a peculiar case. It's not gonna be a wide-scale success as long as foids keep seeing kids as burdens and monetising motherhood.