Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to Get Taller For Cheap (Youngcels Only)

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
Friday Night Smackdown Lol GIF by WWE

>I am not a doctor
Just so you guys are aware, there is a relatively newish, unregulated compound that is currently in preclinicals for treating HGH deficiency.

Ibutamoren (MK677) mimics Ghrelin in the stomach (the hungry hormone) which induces an increase in HGH and IGF-1 production. This is not pseudo broscience, but actual early stages of medical research. It was designed in 1995, but is only in the past few years being looked at medically.
Given that Ibutamoren is dirt cheap compared to HGH shots, I wouldn’t expect the medical industry to jump on it for a while.

Either way, this shit is legal, orally administered in Minecraft, cheap, and shown to work (at least a little) in early trials. Bodybuilders are taking this shit to get big, but it could be gamechanging for manlets. How much so, I can’t say.

Of course, it is illegal to consume this product and must only be purchased for research purposes like upstanding citizens.

i doubt you could get it without doctor's approval

i doubt you could get it without doctor's approval
I’m taking this shit rn in GTA 6: Burgerpunk City. Costs about as much as 4 Netflix subscriptions. (For research purposes only and never ingested.)

Shittier version of HGH and IGF-1. Maybe it'll increase your height by an inch at best.

Shittier version of HGH and IGF-1. Maybe it'll increase your height by an inch at best.
I’ll fucking take an inch, and HGH costs thousands a month for treatment.

>I am not a doctor
Just so you guys are aware, there is a relatively newish, unregulated compound that is currently in preclinicals for treating HGH deficiency.

Ibutamoren (MK677) mimics Ghrelin in the stomach (the hungry hormone) which induces an increase in HGH and IGF-1 production. This is not pseudo broscience, but actual early stages of medical research. It was designed in 1995, but is only in the past few years being looked at medically.
Given that Ibutamoren is dirt cheap compared to HGH shots, I wouldn’t expect the medical industry to jump on it for a while.

Either way, this shit is legal, orally administered in Minecraft, cheap, and shown to work (at least a little) in early trials. Bodybuilders are taking this shit to get big, but it could be gamechanging for manlets. How much so, I can’t say.

Of course, it is illegal to consume this product and must only be purchased for research purposes like upstanding citizens.
Stupid post. Make a thread when they find a cure for actual incels. (ADULTS)

Stupid post. Make a thread when they find a cure for actual incels. (ADULTS)
Sorry buddy, but nature doesn’t give a fuck about humans over the age of 25 yrs old. By that time, you should have already reproduced, and should just fuck off and die the way nature intended. If you haven’t reproduced, nature wants you to fuck off and die even more.

This whole schtick of boomers living till 105 is a perversion of nature. Humans should drop dead immediately after ejaculation like honey bees.

Sorry buddy, but nature doesn’t give a fuck about humans over the age of 25 yrs old. By that time, you should have already reproduced, and should just fuck off and die the way nature intended. If you haven’t reproduced, nature wants you to fuck off and die even more.

This whole schtick of boomers living till 105 is a perversion of nature. Humans should drop dead immediately after ejaculation like honey bees.
You don't know who you are talking to do you. I will say this to anyone who is a non thinking erenyeagerian. Whenever someone speaks to me. They are in the grasp of the of the erenyeager event horizon. You will think like me. You will want what I want. You will do everything completely relating to me. You cannot escape my grasp nor can humanity. Even you. You will become my ally against this universal war with nature, my son.

Last edited:

>I am not a doctor

Excessive HGH is dangerous and fucks you up, it causes acromegaly and you'll look even more subhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back