Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to harm globohomo clownworld?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I don't mean doing something great or dangerous, just small steps like disrupting lgbt parade. Any other ideas?

"Misgender" a tranny's pronouns every day you meet them.

Hello sir!:lul:
S7mnOhs

Last edited:
image_of_the_decade_osama_and_the_towers.jpg

This is just a picture, I'm NOT implying anything :feelsLSD:

Win souls to Christ.

"Misgender" a tranny's pronouns every day you meet them.

Hello sir!:lul:
View attachment 481011
if it's a tranny boy than yeah easy dub

tranny woman is a more challenging fight, especially since some of these niggas are 6'4 and decided that being a woman was something they always were

dress as a tranny and flirt with foids,if she dares to accuse you of sexual harrassment,just label her as lgbtphobia

Just live off-grid

I don't mean doing something great or dangerous, just small steps like disrupting lgbt parade. Any other ideas?
Step 1: lose hope and stop the cope.
You're not ascending. Even if you do somehow manage to larp as a lowtier normie and "ascend" you're still gonna be treated like absolute shit. Just look at how other lowtier betabuxx normies get treated by their wives/gfs.

Step 2: just ER.
I mean let's be honest if you're over 40 and your life is still shit just know that it's not ever gonna get any better. ER is the only true ascension for an incel.

Plant a hydrogen bomb at the fag parade, it would be satisfying

Becoming Muslim. You know. I know it. that's the truth :feelsokman:

There is nothing you can do besides voting for your local radical right party.

There is nothing you can do besides voting for your local radical right party.
JFL at "voting." :feelshaha:

And the Western "radical/alt" right are not a viable threat to globohomo-clownworld- only the hard-line Islamic Jihadis are.

wagecuck is the root of all evil, if half of men stopped working for several months - the western world dies, the economy collapses

Welfare maxx. Steal money from all those slavecucks that pay taxes. :feelzez:

dress as a tranny and flirt with foids,if she dares to accuse you of sexual harrassment,just label her as lgbtphobia
Big brain but will probably lead to you being sent to jail for being a pervert incel. Chad could pull this off if he wanted

JFL at "voting." :feelshaha:

And the Western "radical/alt" right are not a viable threat to globohomo-clownworld- only the hard-line Islamic Jihadis are.

I know voting makes no difference. At least until incels become a real voting force (which i doubt it will happen anyway, most incels will live and die bluepilled).
And i know that there is nothing we can do to fight the western inertia towards a kind of globalized world in which the left controls every narrative. I dont think islam is a threat. I see no threats to the evolving clownworld we are just starting to fathom. I think all we can do is to slow its definitive establishment, hide from the worst consequences of the globohomo agenda, and hope for our deaths before the real distopia begins.

The ZOG beast a.k.a Clown World is too large and powerful to destroy by direct confrontation thus one would by wise to engage in the “death by a thousand cuts” strategy against this enemy.

So it’s basically whatever small action you can take against it OP, exactly as you were planning as the method can be perfectly legal.

I for one recommend getting on NEETbux if you need them and or reporting any criminal nigger activity in your area which of course serves as a humorous reversal of the kikes old “see something, say something” targeted law enforcement harassment of whites.

Refuse to work and if you have to live as minimalist as possible and work as little as possible.

get a shirt with one of the columbine kids emblazoned on it, or any infamous mass shooter, really, and roam around in it. bonus points if its those saint-esque portraits

Last edited:
Don't be a consumer.

Don't work, absolutely don't pay taxes. Leech off of state funds by taking as much welfare as you can. Find the real life families of Onlyfans whores and expose them. Lot's of small things you can do.

Be a leech, avoid working and paying taxes.
Parasitemaxx

Try to not finance it, although it is becoming increasingly hard with most corporations now on the degeneracy bandwagon.

Use a Holy Water on them. Demons inside of them woud start to come out :cool: