Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I support illegal abortion deaths (and tranny 'surgeries')

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Reading the news about a foid injuring herself by attempting to remove her own boobs, made me realize one fact.

When normies would say "oh that's why we need well funded institutions to prevent these tragedies" I have the opposite response.

I actually support this. What kind of woman, would murder her own children, even at the risk of horrifying death in a bloodbath? That is, psychopathy.

Our society has no shortage of psychopaths who advocate for the rights to murder CHILDREN, and enough is enough. Just fucking let them die so they don't spread their psycho genes onto the next generations

On the other hand, I've noticed similar in the faggot LGBT community of self mutilation to create a "vagina" or something (looking at you Chris Chan).

Well, considering that the LGBT community is parasitic in more than one way (62% of gay men have gut parasites) and harmful to society, not treating these cases would cure the society of the horors of the most extremist LGBT faggotry.

I can always donate to the local euthanasia clinics where I'm from

I can always donate to the local euthanasia clinics where I'm from
Meh. Waste of resources. Let those unhinged "people" bleed out.

If they can survive it, they're probably mentally and physically strong enough to become normal again

Well said! Cost effective measures are a must whether a cheeky chop, incident with a gun or car and a fall from height.

Rather than life support.