Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to have fun gaming in (2024)

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
step 1: download mullavad vpn (only 5 bucks!) and qbtorrent
step 2: go to fitgirl-repacks.site. rutrackers.org, or online-fix.me (for multiplayer cracks) and pick a game of your choice
step 3: click magnet link, and torrent using qbtorrent (make sure you got that vpn)
step 4: extract and install the game, install additional cracks if needed (will usually contain a 'readme' with instructions)
step 5: comfymaxx and enjoy :feelscomfy:

You only talked about how to get games in 2024 but not how to actually have fun in them.

Last edited:
1706744040526185-png.1052818

kek based signature

You only talked about how to get games in 2024 but now how to actually have fun in them.
basically just stop playing whatever you normally play and try something new (AVOID FPS LIKE THE PLAUGE) and you'll eventually find something you like. Using the piracy method you can fuck around in a game you might be interested in, and if you don't like it you wasted maybe like 2 hours and 0 dollars.

If you want to get movies:
step 1: go to yts (dot) max or 1337x (dot) to and search up a movie
step 2: click on magnet or download the .torrent file
step 3: boot up qbtorrent and vpn
step 4: start torrenting and once it's done extract

You only talked about how to get games in 2024 but now how to actually have fun in them.
Some while ago, I created a thread about this subject: https://incels.is/threads/videogame...good-games-to-do-an-incel-playthrough.550586/

If video game coping isn't as effective as before, I think incels should do ''incel playerthroughs'' if they weren't already.

I've been thinking about this, and this may be surprising, but the Sims series is actually very good for an incel playthrough.

You can create an ugly truecel sim, you can live off the grid, pee in bushes like an animal. You can harass foid sims and chad sims. Start brawls with them. You can forcibly flirt with foid sims who don't like you and they will hate it.

It requires some imagination, but Sims 4 can be very fun, especially if you pirate it and get all the DLCs. The base game is so fucking barebones.

You can also create ''incel'' clubs in Sims 4. You can add sims in it who have certain traits, like being socially awkward or a geek. You can have certain actions be encouraged during a club gathering, like flirting, playing video games.

Sims 4 has HUGE incel playthrough potential.

If you want to get movies:
step 1: go to yts (dot) max or 1337x (dot) to and search up a movie
step 2: click on magnet or download the .torrent file
step 3: boot up qbtorrent and vpn
step 4: start torrenting and once it's done extract
I use shitty free streaming like 12movie

Some while ago, I created a thread about this subject: https://incels.is/threads/videogame...good-games-to-do-an-incel-playthrough.550586/

If video game coping isn't as effective as before, I think incels should do ''incel playerthroughs'' if they weren't already.

I've been thinking about this, and this may be surprising, but the Sims series is actually very good for an incel playthrough.

You can create an ugly truecel sim, you can live off the grid, pee in bushes like an animal. You can harass foid sims and chad sims. Start brawls with them. You can forcibly flirt with foid sims who don't like you and they will hate it.

It requires some imagination, but Sims 4 can be very fun, especially if you pirate it and get all the DLCs. The base game is so fucking barebones.

You can also create ''incel'' clubs in Sims 4. You can add sims in it who have certain traits, like being socially awkward or a geek. You can have certain actions be encouraged during a club gathering, like flirting, playing video games.

I remember trying out Sims 4 years ago but never did an incel playthrough. I only played that game like it was inteded to. Gather more resources, buy new shit, have sex.
'Incel' playthroughs sound like an interesting idea. I always did the same thing but only in Bethesda games. I always created some ugly ass looking character which had zero charisma.
Also i don't know anything about Baldur's Gate 3.

can you rape? if not is there rape mod? or a love potion spell?
I know there are some mods like whicked whims, but I'm a vanilla purist, I don't play with mods.

And yes, there is a love potion with the spellcaster DLC.

Almost all of the games I pirated were below my expectations and I could not even play them for more than 30 minutes, at this point I only try to enjoy my 5 most played games that I alterante between them every 4 months.
You only talked about how to get games in 2024 but not how to actually have fun in them.

Any game recommendations?

what games are those?
war thunder, league of legends, hoi4, gtao and elden ring, also honorable mention of hoi3 but I did not play the game for more than 4 years now

Since when there is cracks for multiplayer?

someone should do this i dont have all the DLCs though

meh I use proton vpn instead. also use plugins for torrents.

Don't even need a vpn tbh. Are the police going to arrest you for downloading a 20 year old video game?

Jfl i just noticed

Fast five? I remember when I was a wee little lad my cousin and i would jam to this song in his dads car. Good ol days :feelsbadman:
Yea when we were dumb kids full of creativity and energy, and nothing else.

I live in Spain so nobody cares about torrenting no need for VPN kek

View attachment 1052842
Almost all of the games I pirated were below my expectations and I could not even play them for more than 30 minutes, at this point I only try to enjoy my 5 most played games that I alterante between them every 4 months.
Bro doesnt seed more than he downloads

Its more of an honor thing between pirates
the blackpill taught me to care only about myself and my interests