Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to have fun gaming in (2024)

Is it actually that bad to not seed after torrenting? I have never given it much of a thought
How are others supposed to download it if you don't seed

step 1: download mullavad vpn (only 5 bucks!) and qbtorrent
step 2: go to fitgirl-repacks.site. rutrackers.org, or online-fix.me (for multiplayer cracks) and pick a game of your choice
step 3: click magnet link, and torrent using qbtorrent (make sure you got that vpn)
step 4: extract and install the game, install additional cracks if needed (will usually contain a 'readme' with instructions)
step 5: comfymaxx and enjoy :feelscomfy:

View attachment 1052834

what's the use of vpn? I never had any trouble with my ISP.

Imagine if everyone thought this way. No more pirated content for you
That mindset is exactly what the world economy is built upon lol, imagine if everyone withdrew their money from banks, not going to happen

I don’t like to discuss it, because it’s illegal, but the sources OP mentioned in step 2 are good. Just make sure you’re on the original websites, there are many fakes and imposters.

because it’s illegal
Tenor

That mindset is exactly what the world economy is built upon lol, imagine if everyone withdrew their money from banks, not going to happen
Completely irrelevant because there are hundreds and thousands of torrents with 0 seeders, that content is probably lost forever

Completely irrelevant because there are hundreds and thousands of torrents with 0 seeders, that content is probably lost forever
it's impossible to have 0 seeders, the original uploader has to be the first guy

it was probably not worth saving anyway

it's impossible to have 0 seeders, the original uploader has to be the first guy
You realise that torrents aren't stored anywhere on the internet? When you leech that means someone's pc is actively uploading it at that moment