Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How to increase Japan's birthrate according to japwhores

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

:feelsclown: :feelsclown::feelsclown:

What foids really think in a nutshell.

[UWSL]From one the most warrior country , samurai, bushido and shit , to virgin men singing in a hatsune miku concert:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:[/UWSL]

All I got from this is white men with jap women, but I can't really understand anything else. Can't even tell if a foid wrote this honestly.

This noodle bitch just told all of the men in her country to fuck off and go wage slave in a corner where I don't have to know you exist so I can fuck White chad and pop his Hapa babies.

Jap foids are the worst

This noodle bitch just told all of the men in her country to fuck off and go wage slave in a corner where I don't have to know you exist so I can fuck White chad and pop his Hapa babies.
They dont even try to hide it even more. They just say what they feel.

"whitu cockru onry"

Of course a Japanese man with those qualities aren't good enough for her. It's either wageslave to death or become a recluse.

Great leaders are killed and only puppets remain. :feelsclown:

They dont even try to hide it even more. They just say what they feel.
That's because there's no social and legal cost to it. In some countries if you ask the question, "did the Holocaust really happen," you lose your job, your friends, your reputation, get fined, and get jailed. Meanwhile, holes can say anything they want without consequence. If a man talks in, say the UK, the way this bitch does (but about women, obviously), he would also be charged with misogyny and all of the other costs get paid too.

Fucking clown world doing its thing. :feelsclown:

That's because there's no social and legal cost to it. In some countries if you ask the question, "did the Holocaust really happen," you lose your job, your friends, your reputation, get fined, and get jailed. Meanwhile, holes can say anything they want without consequence. If a man talks in, say the UK, the way this bitch does (but about women, obviously), he would also be charged with misogyny and all of the other costs get paid too.

Fucking clown world doing its thing. :feelsclown:
In the same thread they also call white men genetically superior and propose to genocide Jap males. There's no way they could say this shit in the West without getting canceled. Roasties are given a lot of leeway but openly advocating for white supremacy is one of the biggest taboos here. This is why I say that fob noodles don't have any filter, western foids (regardless of race) will virtue signal and cloud their racism in woke and "progressive" language, but noodlewhores from Asia will straight up admit they think cumskins are the superior race and their own men are genetically defect and should all be killed.

No surprise, Japan is one of the most gynocentric countries on earth

seems to be a bait

Nah it's a bait that cant be real :feelsaww:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Oy_f08Ss_4

In all seriousness though Japan is still based for the same reasons as they have a low birth rate. No not just because they produce anime, or no mostly because of that but still for some other reasons

If you’re talking about zero immigration policy , ok.

But what’s the point , no stranger but we can’t tell japanese woman to be with Japanese men :feelskek:

We let the country lose half its population because women Aren’t interested :feelshaha:

When two atomic bombs weren't enough...

If i had the condition, i would try being the chosen white one.

Japs are the ugliest Asians.

Pretty much.

Pretty sure jap whores are chadsexual, the average white man won't do

Yes, but less so than South Koreans. Incels can still get laid in Japan if they go after old toilets (think of someone like Daniel Lord), but young Japanese toilets only go for White Chad. :blackpill: