Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to not be a resentful/jealous incel?

I've also been consumed by envy to the point of hating Hitler and Jesus for being sex-havers (Hitler creampied Eva Braun, Jesus creampied Mary Magdalene). So I'm really curious, how not to be envious?

Let's see... As expected, retarded bluepill brain dead comments.
Image 2024 05 16 201949766

OP is a virgin incel, no women want him, it's perfectly understandable for him to generalize. Women simply don't want him.
If no women have ever found you attractive, it's fair to say they are like a hivemind. They only want Chad.
Image 2024 05 16 202101467

''Inflated self of self importance''?? Empty, meaningless words thrown around by a retarded Reddit who thinks this makes him feel smart. The OP incel is self-hating, he feels like a subhuman, literally the opposite of ''self importance''. Bonus points for therapy meme.
Image 2024 05 16 202320160

''U call urself subhuman das y u inkwell wymen can sense dat'' :feelsseriously: Fucking brain-dead retard
Image 2024 05 16 202525930

''I would tooootally flirt with you and date you, in fact I PREFER SHORT MEN :foidSoy:!!!! Actually, I wouldn't date you even if you paid me'' :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yeah, okay, buddy. Sure.