Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How to prove that for a sub-5'7" the best option is not studymaxxing but roping/NEETing?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Any mathcels here to prove that NEETing is more economically better in this case?

I got a math degree but couldn't get a job that that degree should have offered,
partly because I didn't talk much to career councilers(too high linhib) but also because math isn't a speicifc skill like coding or engineering

Roping=doesn't benefit society because one less consoomer so less money neither you because you will be dead so you won't care anymore(but can benefit you if life is very painful )
NEET=doesn't benefit society because you are a leach to them but you can cope with the little money you get from NEETbux
Studymaxxing and investing=benefits soyciety the most and benefits you the most because in this scenario you will have the most money to spend on copes
In the end nothing will benefit you entirely because nothing can bring you a family and a loving wife only good looks can :feelsthink:

Roping=doesn't benefit society because one less consoomer so less money neither you because you will be dead so you won't care anymore(but can benefit you if life is very painful )
NEET=doesn't benefit society because you are a leach to them but you can cope with the little money you get from NEETbux
Studymaxxing and investing=benefits soyciety the most and benefits you the most because in this scenario you will have the most money to spend on copes
In the end nothing will benefit you entirely because nothing can bring you a family and a loving wife only good looks can :feelsthink:
I mean when you are severely below average vs avergae

NEET > Rope, if I'm going to suffer let Chad pay for it, at least.