Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to prove the blackpill when put on the spot?

deathnic plebeian

deathnic plebeian

Greycel
I have a hard time articulating my thoughts when talking to people, so when I talk to normies about my blackpill beliefs its hard for me to prove the blackpill to them without sounding retarded pretty much. And then they'll hit me with the "well i know ugly/short dudes with girlfriends" or "i see hot chicks walking around with ugly dudes all the time" and its just hard for me to argue against that when I don't have enough context to who they're talking about. Sometimes they'll bring up stats about how male and female virginity rates are similar which just seems so bullshit to me because every girl I know my age is not a virgin.

What are some simple points I can tell people about how important a man's looks are when it comes to dating? Also this is my first post so hello everyone.

You can get pussy using magick

Collect stats, search the source if you can and put it in the name or open the image in paint and put it in.
Watch high guality content of capable people making BP points and copy their line of reasoning and proof

Also, keep it limited. You argue a specific point and have some good arguments prepared, but if you try the entire thing all at once you get overwhelmed and forget half of what you wanted to say. so prepare specific lines of reasoning and have shit prepared.

argue with strangers online in hostile territory (e.g. reddit or twitter or even 4chan). they will point out the weak links in your reasoning for you and confront you with counter arguments you cant respond to in the moment. save those as well and try to look up later what is wrong with them, maybe ask around what people think about them.

IM gonna construct you an example with race realism instead of BP to show what I mean. but its gonna take a sec, i dont have that stuff sorted in my folders :feelstrash:

I talk to normies about my blackpill beliefs
why the fuck would you do that? They're plugged in. They enjoy being inside the matrix. They don't want out.

The only time you should talk to a normie about this stuff is if he's just been harmed by it. If you witness him crash and burn at the hands of a roastie, you can offer some comfort by explaining to him why his fall was inevitable. Otherwise, there's no point in talking. Even simps don't want to be unplugged.

why the fuck would you do that? They're plugged in. They enjoy being inside the matrix. They don't want out.

The only time you should talk to a normie about this stuff is if he's just been harmed by it. If you witness him crash and burn at the hands of a roastie, you can offer some comfort by explaining to him why his fall was inevitable. Otherwise, there's no point in talking. Even simps don't want to be unplugged.
just for conversation yall dont do much talking

I have a hard time articulating my thoughts when talking to people, so when I talk to normies about my blackpill beliefs its hard for me to prove the blackpill to them without sounding retarded pretty much. And then they'll hit me with the "well i know ugly/short dudes with girlfriends" or "i see hot chicks walking around with ugly dudes all the time" and its just hard for me to argue against that when I don't have enough context to who they're talking about. Sometimes they'll bring up stats about how male and female virginity rates are similar which just seems so bullshit to me because every girl I know my age is not a virgin.

What are some simple points I can tell people about how important a man's looks are when it comes to dating? Also this is my first post so hello everyone.
Posts 1

The majority of normies will never understand even when presented with scientific evidence. They're too cozy living bluepilled lives to even care about what lower status men are experiencing. Even if some normies are blackpilled it'll be something they have to come to the conclusion on their own.

Choking us is expected.

The majority of normies will never understand even when presented with scientific evidence. They're too cozy living bluepilled lives to even care about what lower status men are experiencing. Even if some normies are blackpilled it'll be something they have to come to the conclusion on their own.
Normies are still heavily affected by blackpill like when they are getting no dates (incel in denial) or get cheated on or are just used as a betabuxx. But they refuse to believe the things I say and since im a retard I have trouble being a really convincing person with how I describe these things.

There's no need to do it, also it's idiotic to want to do it.

You'll be seen as the weirdo who only cares about looks, even tho everybody knows the importance of it.

Everyone is blackpilled, they just don't know how much it impacts your life. Also they are on some kind of copium.

But what do you expect to get from it? Pity? Acceptance? You'll get none. Normans don't care nor will care. They don't care about homeless people much less for a ugly weirdo like you

Blacks are commiting more crimes than other races.
EZEbtpgWkAE15MJ
EfwhlJNUcAAQ2 c
EfRN2v9VAAEMNj5

As you can see, despite what the media says blacks are actually underrepresented amongst deaths by police shooting when you compare it not to their population share but to the amount of violent crime they commit. Check these maps out for a visiual representation:
E3e3pcdXMAIz3Hv
E3e4xaFUUAQJY6Z
E3e4ydrVUAEIuyn

If you think this is because they are poor and that what drives the violence, let's compare poor blacks to rich whites:
Edp h2yXgAMytMd

Nope, money doesn't explain it away. How about education? First off, state spending on blacks is higher than on whites and roughly equal to spending on asian pupils:
Ef9607AX0AAXeiB

And their performance? Well...
EJt70oCWoAAin5g
EJt7aXUXkAA w4h

In fact, it will be hard to find any enviormental cause that explains the black and white differences in crimes commited, because if you take a look at blacks across the world you see:
BlacksAroundTheWorld

Blacks in the USA fit right in with Blacks around the world. So w/e the proposed enviormental cause, it has to be the same in America as it is in all the 3rd world shitholes.

It shouldn't be all that suprising to consider Blacks might be genetically more predisposed for violent behavior. After all, why are men more violent than women?
CrimeStats Shot By Police By Gender USA 2017   2023 wwwstatistacom

And why are pitbulls, a breed specifically bred for the purpose of dog fighting, by far the most violent dogs around?
Pit Bulls1

If you can accept genetic causes for dogs and men when it comes to their violent behavior, how can you deem them implausible as a potential cause for black's high crime rates?

Attachments

• BlacksAroundTheWorld.jpg
    BlacksAroundTheWorld.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
obviously this wasn't perfect by any means but it's 4 oclock in the morning and I didn't wanna have to search my folders any longer. Hope you get the idea.

View attachment 853450View attachment 853452View attachment 853453View attachment 853461
As you can see, despite what the media says blacks are actually underrepresented amongst deaths by police shooting when you compare it not to their population share but to the amount of violent crime they commit. Check these maps out for a visiual representation:
View attachment 853455View attachment 853457View attachment 853459
If you think this is because they are poor and that what drives the violence, let's compare poor blacks to rich whites:
View attachment 853462
Nope, money doesn't explain it away. How about education? First off, state spending on blacks is higher than on whites and roughly equal to spending on asian pupils:
View attachment 853463
View attachment 853464View attachment 853466
In fact, it will be hard to find any enviormental cause that explains the black and white differences in crimes commited, because if you take a look at blacks across the world you see:
View attachment 853465
Blacks in the USA fit right in with Blacks around the world. So w/e the proposed enviormental cause, it has to be the same in America as it is in all the 3rd world shitholes.

It shouldn't be all that suprising to consider Blacks might be genetically more predisposed for violent behavior. After all, why are men more violent than women?
View attachment 853468
And why are pitbulls, a breed specifically bred for the purpose of dog fighting, by far the most violent dogs around?
View attachment 853467
If you can accept genetic causes for dogs and men when it comes to their violent behavior, how can you deem them implausible as a potential cause for black's high crime rates?
Yeah I should definitely have stats and videos to show them. I just hate the whole "i know ugly dudes who pull" argument. I wish I had a good point I can use against this extremely common argument. I personally dont even know ugly/short guys that get girls but I cant really tell people that they're lying to me.

There's no need to do it, also it's idiotic to want to do it.

You'll be seen as the weirdo who only cares about looks, even tho everybody knows the importance of it.

Everyone is blackpilled, they just don't know how much it impacts your life. Also they are on some kind of copium.

But what do you expect to get from it? Pity? Acceptance? You'll get none. Normans don't care nor will care. They don't care about homeless people much less for a ugly weirdo like you
i guess i just like to talk about my beliefs to people. i cant really explain it

Yeah I should definitely have stats and videos to show them. I just hate the whole "i know ugly dudes who pull" argument. I wish I had a good point I can use against this extremely common argument. I personally dont even know ugly/short guys that get girls but I cant really tell people that they're lying to me.
Individual cases do not disprove a trend. If you see some not super big dude do well in basketball, does that prove that height is not important? Hell nah, height is by far the most important factor. These (comperatively) smaller players are the exceptions that proves the rule. They stand out because they go against the obvious and common sense trend.

When it comes to dating, just look at what predicts female partner choice. Data around that is on the wiki. E.g.:

Individual cases do not disprove a trend. If you see some not super big dude do well in basketball, does that prove that height is not important? Hell nah, height is by far the most important factor. These (comperatively) smaller players are the exceptions that proves the rule. They stand out because they go against the obvious and common sense trend.

When it comes to dating, just look at what predicts female partner choice. Data around that is on the wiki. E.g.:
View attachment 853472
true. exceptions aren't the rule

true. exceptions aren't the rule
Also, don't get intimidated when you can't answer some claim or data. That is to be expected. Happens all the time. Don't let your entire world view get shook every time you see something you can't explain immediatley.

I like how you can clearly see the outline of New mexico on the first map :feelskek:
Detroit as well if you look closely. Well, pretty much all of the majority black cities are visible on there :feelsbaton:

another point to consider: dating apps enable women to express their preferances maximally. the more these apps and online dating in general become common place, the more obvious female nature becomes.

in just about 10-15 years some of these incel related stats increased by like 200-300%. so if you are looking at older people or if you are dealing with stats from just a decade ago, you might not see these tendencies as clearly. which is important especially because the very newest stats are often not even out yet, and therefore there also exist no studies or analysis of them to consult. you have to look at the general trend from past years and extraprolate the direction and serverity of change.

6p03y7ugsm071

Ask them why they don't see framecels ( men with small, weak, girly frame ) in relationships.
Ask them why almost everyone makes fun of men with small dicks.

Ask them how many divorce raped, subhuman men they know, their dad is probably one of them.

The real answer to this is it takes work and planning. You basically have to study — look at the blackpill studies on the wiki. Then plan some talking points to get the point across that men experience some servers disadvantages in the western world.

E.g. You can bring up dating apps and speed dating statistics and what that means in the real world.

You can bring up the justice system both in terms of divorce rape, men getting their kids, and punishment for the same crimes.

You can bring up homelessness being dramatically more common for men and how men are treated like failures if they can’t provide.

iirc there was also a study I saw forever ago about how ugly or old women were still easily able to find sexual partners while ugly men aren’t.

Etc etc. but ideally you have a solid source to back up each of these kind of points or no one will believe you. I agree actually that it would be good for us to have a stickied post where someone smart and eloquent comes up with a brief, to the point, argument as an “intro to the black pill for real world arguing” type thing. Many people would find it useful I think.

Another angle someone smarter than me could puzzle out is how men are doing worse in school and fewer are going to college and young women are out earning young men and such but I’m not really sure how to turn that into a talking point.

View attachment 853450View attachment 853452View attachment 853453View attachment 853461
View attachment 853455View attachment 853457View attachment 853459
View attachment 853462
View attachment 853463
View attachment 853464View attachment 853466
View attachment 853465

View attachment 853468
View attachment 853467
I’m glad you wrote this up as it’s actually pretty interesting. You’d never see this on a platform like Reddit .

I’m glad you wrote this up as it’s actually pretty interesting. You’d never see this on a platform like Reddit .
Got most my stuff from twitter, there are a bunch of researchers in related fields that post this stuff and some anons as well. It's just hard to find most of them because the accounts that survive never go beyond 10-20k followers

obviously this wasn't perfect by any means but it's 4 oclock in the morning and I didn't wanna have to search my folders any longer. Hope you get the idea.
That was very well done actually. If you ever get around to asking a similar post with data images for the blackpill down the track tag me for sure. I’m sure a lot of people here would find it useful as a reference for online discourse and you have a way with building solid arguments.

Got most my stuff from twitter, there are a bunch of researchers in related fields that post this stuff and some anons as well. It's just hard to find most of them because the accounts that survive never go beyond 10-20k followers
imagine western society if the truth didn’t get suppressed all the time. It crazy how our societies really do operate with a tremendous amount of propaganda and censorship.

That was very well done actually. If you ever get around to asking a similar post with data images for the blackpill down the track tag me for sure. I’m sure a lot of people here would find it useful as a reference for online discourse and you have a way with building solid arguments.
Thanks a lot mate. I'm not sure if I really have anything new to add to the pool of BP ideas but maybe I can rehash already known stuff and put it into easy-to-use prepackaged little data packets.

If you want someone to read who sometimes posts about BP related topics and who I think is usually very good in his analysis you might want to check out
Some of his older stuff is on his blog as well
imagine western society if the truth didn’t get suppressed all the time. It crazy how our societies really do operate with a tremendous amount of propaganda and censorship.
"It's just one delusion stacked on top of another until the stack is tall enough to become a hegemonic force."
To quote another twitter anon

Last edited:
Thanks a lot mate. I'm not sure if I really have anything new to add to the pool of BP ideas but maybe I can rehash already known stuff and put it into easy-to-use prepackaged little data packets.

If you want someone to read who sometimes posts about BP related topics and who I think is usually very good in his analysis you might want to check out
Some of his older stuff is on his blog as well

"It's just one delusion stacked on top of another until the stack is tall enough to become a hegemonic force."
To quote another twitter anon
Thanks for the links appreciate it

Ditto. Now I'll admit, I've known plenty of ugly, balding, and/or short dudes who had long term romantic partners. But the only single dudes who regularly get laid (that I've seen) have all been chadlite+

The real answer to this is it takes work and planning. You basically have to study — look at the blackpill studies on the wiki. Then plan some talking points to get the point across that men experience some servers disadvantages in the western world.

E.g. You can bring up dating apps and speed dating statistics and what that means in the real world.

You can bring up the justice system both in terms of divorce rape, men getting their kids, and punishment for the same crimes.

You can bring up homelessness being dramatically more common for men and how men are treated like failures if they can’t provide.

iirc there was also a study I saw forever ago about how ugly or old women were still easily able to find sexual partners while ugly men aren’t.

Etc etc. but ideally you have a solid source to back up each of these kind of points or no one will believe you. I agree actually that it would be good for us to have a stickied post where someone smart and eloquent comes up with a brief, to the point, argument as an “intro to the black pill for real world arguing” type thing. Many people would find it useful I think.

Another angle someone smarter than me could puzzle out is how men are doing worse in school and fewer are going to college and young women are out earning young men and such but I’m not really sure how to turn that into a talking point.
This means literally nothing to normies because they all know a guy who knows a guy who knows a 5'2 curry fucks models every night. Trying to argue with normies is completely useless.

you show them the stats bruh

"well i know ugly/short dudes with girlfriends"
Low iq sign. If you bring up a general statement and they reply with a personal anecdote that means they are fucking retarded. The same way if you say "most Asians are short" that's a true statement, but a retard would say "Ooh but I know this Asian guy that's tall" completely missing the point.

I would recommend pulling statistics from this site https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill

It has all you need when it comes to good arguments and stats

Can’t reason with normies abt the blackpill, so don’t

This means literally nothing to normies because they all know a guy who knows a guy who knows a 5'2 curry fucks models every night. Trying to argue with normies is completely useless.
I think that argument is just something you have to be prepared for. You have to anticipate what normal people will say and have a concise sourced knockdown for it. For example I’d have to dig up the sources but usually what I’d say to something like that is that:
1) Exceptions always exist but don’t disprove broad trends
2) You would need to know what percentage of those relationships lasted and how long they lasted (usually they do not last)
3) you’d need to know if the man is actually getting sex and how often (usually it’s not often)

High status wealthy men who are very ugly can directly purchase sex and they can have relationships with gold diggers basically but usually the man in these cases has something else other than his looks really really really going for him.

The main hard point is it can be difficult and time consuming to plan all of this out and to practice it and to line up your sources. I haven’t but I should honestly.

Can’t reason with normies abt the blackpill, so don’t
Most people do not respond to the first or even fifth attempt — it takes sometimes years but consistent exposure to different ideas can eventually get through depending. For example I used to be part of a cult — a real nut job. It took me several years and a lot of pain to “deconvert” and a lot of that was just talking to normal people. At first I was really hostile to them but over the course of a few years I eventually figured it out. All we can really do is spread the blackpill and with enough time and persistence and reach hopefully more men will get it.

Now for women I don’t know they’ll ever get it because the truth goes against their best self interest. They want everyone to be gaslit and to believe lies that benefit them basically. Women from what I’ve seen mostly just believe whatever is most convenient for their own self interest and then they try to make others believe those things too in order to maximize their own advantage.

Low iq sign. If you bring up a general statement and they reply with a personal anecdote that means they are fucking retarded. The same way if you say "most Asians are short" that's a true statement, but a retard would say "Ooh but I know this Asian guy that's tall" completely missing the point.
This.

Retards can't see patterns

"well i know ugly/short dudes with girlfriends"
Reply with: "yeah, and i know a guy who won a lottery".

Never waste high IQ talking points and arguments with retards. Always double down on their retardation, and move on.

Last edited:
if you cant convince them by just giving them a look like my avi, you're a fakecel

also the only reason why this bothers you is because you are autistic and are offended that people giving you false answers. I think if we were not as autistic, we would realize they are just saying shit so they can get on with their lives and not deal with you, much like how when you say "how's it going?" in America, it really means nothing. It's an extremely watered down "hi." They think that by saying something positive, their vague and uninterested sense of positive unconcern, will at least endear them, while also allowing them to evade wasting their time with you.

Last edited:

Just try to get a foid's number by asking right in front of normies. Of couree they will not give you any number and normies would say shits like "Not like that way, you've got to be more gentle".. for 49372 times. Do you think you can persuade them? Just give up. Why do you want to talk with one digit IQ retards with low self awareness?