Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to quit gym membership?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Mother is still forcing me to go to gym, even though I'm barely 5'5-5'6 (below average even where I live), how can I convince her to quit gym?

your mom forces you to go to the gym?:feelshaha:

I registered at a gym, went two days and switched to another gym because the first one was gay.

I blocked my credit card instead of going there in order to cancel (they only cancel if I go there myself :feelsseriously:), It's been more than a month and they email me everyday because the payment fails :feelspuke:

I'm quitting and focus on careermaxxing now

I registered at a gym, went two days and switched to another gym because the first one was gay.

I blocked my credit card instead of going there in order to cancel (they only cancel if I go there myself :feelsseriously:), It's been more than a month and they email me everyday because the payment fails :feelspuke:
was it literally gay or did they just have stupid rules?

was it literally gay or did they just have stupid rules?
This chain is known here for gay activity in the bathrooms, also it's a bit far from my house and their trainers hate their jobs.

Also gay covid rules. I had to book an appointment everyday before going there :feelsseriously:

This chain is known here for gay activity in the bathrooms, also it's a bit far from my house and their trainers hate their jobs.
FUCK asd
'f;kadsfjkhadsjkfhasdklfhkjlasfh

THEY ARE LITERALLY SPREADING AIDS IN PUBLIC JUST TO FULFILL THEIR EXHIBITIONIST FANTASIES

At least your mother wants you to be active, I've never been able to go to the gym my entire life.

send a certified letter

Thats retarded, working out actually makes you mentally sharper, and employers will take you more seriously

Just do both, it's not hard to find a free hour or two everyday
:chad:'s got a point .

:feelsclown: