Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How to recover from legit crushing suicidefuel?

F

failedbbcnormie

Recruit
★★
Title, saw something earlier that was heavy suifuel, I have a drink and food in front of me but my appetite is gone and I'm not sure which cope I can use in the next 25 minutes before work begins.

Got any drugs?

For context, saw a post with my father tagged from my (I guess since he remarried) mulatto stepsister who has basically been raised with the full support of two fathers hugging him and wishing a happy birthday. She talked about how shes thankful to have a father like him around and shit. To make matters worse, she has white father black mother, shes taller than me, has support of my dad. Meanwhile I'm here alone with no friends, ethnic, manlet height, no gf, and basically no real support. Honestly I'm glad this forum is here to vent, I'll change the thread to just say I'm venting.

Alcohol. When suifuel happens to me, like legit suifuel not shit like “I disappointed my parents” or whatever, I drink until I throw up in the toilet

Very Unfortunate for this to happen to you.
I dont really have any advice but I hope you feel better soon brocel.

For context, saw a post with my father tagged from my (I guess since he remarried) mulatto stepsister who has basically been raised with the full support of two fathers hugging him and wishing a happy birthday. She talked about how shes thankful to have a father like him around and shit. To make matters worse, she has white father black mother, shes taller than me, has support of my dad. Meanwhile I'm here alone with no friends, ethnic, manlet height, no gf, and basically no real support. Honestly I'm glad this forum is here to vent, I'll change the thread to just say I'm venting.
My stepbrother who grew up away from my jerk father has a wife and bunch of kids, while me and my brothers who got mentally abused by our dear father for decades, one died from heart failure while me and the other are epic manchild failures.

His step father was a million times better father to him than our real dad to us.

Fuck parents and fuck family, they are the root cause of everything bad in our lives.

Alcohol. When suifuel happens to me, like legit suifuel not shit like “I disappointed my parents” or whatever, I drink until I throw up in the toilet
Fair cope, I can't go the alcohol route because I know it would just completely make me feel like shit. And yeah, folks need to honestly separate from trying for their parents approval. I do understand the feeling though of knowing if you had a different circumstance when growing up though, that maybe just maybe you won't be a subhuman non-NT no gf/social circle having incel. Might be just a cope though, seeing my (i guess) stepsister basically have a made life gives me a feeling like I should be in that position. Fuck what my dad thinks, its like why couldn't I be living there when young and getting around people and taught about women and shit.

Very Unfortunate for this to happen to you.
I dont really have any advice but I hope you feel better soon brocel.
Thank you, it helps a lot to just vent on here, honestly there is only so much of talking to yourself in your home/apartment/room that you can do to calm yourself. Coming here and getting a post off really helps to ease your mind.

My stepbrother who grew up away from my jerk father has a wife and bunch of kids, while me and my brothers who got mentally abused by our dear father for decades, one died from heart failure while me and the other are epic manchild failures.

His step father was a million times better father to him than our real dad to us.

Fuck parents and fuck family, they are the root cause of everything bad in our lives.
Yeah most humans are terrible parents, the longer I live, the more I realize we are just as horrible as most other animals out there. All the shit about how great humans are is a lie.

When suifuel happens to me, like legit suifuel not shit like “I disappointed my parents” or whatever
You know after thinking about it, none of what we are experiencing at the time is legit enough suifuel because we are both still here :smonk:

That must feel really awful if you're a darkskin nigga

That must feel really awful if you're a darkskin nigga
Worse, dark enough to not be lightskin, light enough to not be darkskin. I can't thugmax, can't lightskin nigga max and a framelet to boot

You know after thinking about it, none of what we are experiencing at the time is legit enough suifuel because we are both still here :smonk:
You are just an overreacting fakecel :smonk:

Sometimes I’ll keep drinking even after I throw up just for the fuck of it if I’m depressed enough that day. All I have now are copes.

try and ruin there lives as much as u can lmfao

By wageslaving and saving up for LL surgery.