Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How to score trustfund Chad as a 1/10 goblina

Learn literature, classical music, opera, ballet, psychology, and history. Learn about the fine arts and learn them well.
Art whores are the worst :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Number1 redflag.

So they just created a subreddit to manipulate men and dissimulate, but reddit won't do shit?

Yeah, incelselfie was much more harmful than that shit :feelstastyman:

Also dont EVEN bother with these whores, if a whore is retarded enough not to score Chad easily, she must be 200lb+ and extremely hideous + mentally ill. Fuck them they can do whatever they want these ugly whores.
That's why im Emilia only.

This is the shit women think men find sexy. A bristish accent apparently

I've seen a lot of foids find it sexy. They're probably projecting that onto men.

And to clarify, there are many British accents; of course they're attracted only to the one used by aristofags, not by the working class peasants.

Maxresdefault

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

As if any of that shit matters. If a foid is cute, thin and has a nice face she can be dumb as a rock.

JFL at that level of projection. They want a guy who is all that shit so they think men do as well. Men just want to coom.

I'm sick of that boyo. I see 3/10 girls trying to chase chads.

"Working class girls" :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

How much are you willing to bet she means some kind of social "work"?

Females are fucking retarded. Working class females don't exist. Change my mind.

I'm sick of that boyo. I see 3/10 girls trying to chase chads.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Diabla/comments/ripti0/how_to_remind_a_man_that_he_has_competition

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Now read this thread title and imagine if the roles were reversed. A man trying to remind his wife she has competition would probably be ran off reddit. Foids are narcissistic pigs by nature

Wow the "I'm in a good relationship, but I think my boyfriend is too comfortable."

There is NO SUCH THING as a man being too comfortable. No wonder these whores go through twenty relationships when they keep fucking ruining everything.

Wow the "I'm in a good relationship, but I think my boyfriend is too comfortable."

There is NO SUCH THING as a man being too comfortable. No wonder these whores go through twenty relationships when they keep fucking ruining everything.
Their friends are also making it. I see many foids trying to make blind date for their roastie landwhale friends.

“Learn literature, classical music, opera, ballet, psychology, and history. Learn about the fine arts and learn them well.”

Culture is the opium of the masses. To be cultivated means to be completely absorbed in that prison.:feelsthink:

The man I'm in a relationship with is too comfortable around me:foidSoy:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

As if any of that shit matters. If a foid is cute, thin and has a nice face she can be dumb as a rock.

JFL at that level of projection. They want a guy who is all that shit so they think men do as well. Men just want to coom.
Thats very true. I wouldnt mind having a hot, well mannered but dumb toilet. Really not a problem…
They do realize about it, so they instead try to rebel against the weak males that surround them.

For femoids it's literally just be a 4/10 theory.

With many more options to looksmaxx.