Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to see which people know what they are talking about over time

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Soys go apeshit when I bring this up.. its you look at the predictive power. A blackpiller for example can show you at the start of the night which guys will get girls and which won't. Whereas soyboys aren't able to predict, or worse they are wrong in their predictions.

In the stock market there is a handful of people like Warren Buffett who know what they are talking about. Then there are millions and millions of loud annoying normies who simply put are wrong in their understanding.

There is only one truth, but unlimited ways an inferior minded male can be wrong.

:p

Soys go apeshit when I bring this up.. its you look at the predictive power. A blackpiller for example can show you at the start of the night which guys will get girls and which won't. Whereas soyboys aren't able to predict, or worse they are wrong in their predictions.

In the stock market there is a handful of people like Warren Buffett who know what they are talking about. Then there are millions and millions of loud annoying normies who simply put are wrong in their understanding.

There is only one truth, but unlimited ways an inferior minded male can be wrong.
wizard of soda the king of studying demographics . His name should be changed to wizard of demographics

Everybody on the internet has an opinion. Over time I've learned to ignore it, but it's hard. We are all searching for someone to give us an answer other than "you will eat, shit, reproduce, then die"