Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to stay motivated gymcelling?

U

uglysubhuman

Recruit
★★★
I've been gymcelling for over 6 months now. I go 3x a week and my workout plan consists of 3 or 4 strength-straining exercises followed up with 20 mins of cardio. It should at most take an hour to complete. However, I keep stagnating on the same reps/sets for very long. I don't like pushing myself because it's too much mental pain. I also skip sets/exercises when I'm not in the mood. And I stop doing cardio after 6 mins jfl, I think I've only managed to do it for 20 mins or longer maybe a handful of times. I go at a light intensity and put on YouTube or Netflix but I still get annoyed with it really quickly.

I used to go 4x a week with a upper/lower split and that made me addicted and if I didn't work out for 3 days in a row I would feel like shit, then covid hit and I've been rotting since
Mogs me I don't think I've ever felt the dopamine rush people typically experience after doing exercise.
You need more mental and physical energy, nofap + clean diet + wake up early and drink 2 glasses of water an hour before breakfast + supplements

You might say why do all that and you're right, but if you don't do anything you will lose even more motivation and will be trapped in a vicious negative feedback cycle of rotting and eventually death
I eat clean 80% of the time. I don't see how nofap would help? I do need a better sleep schedule but I struggle a lot with going to bed on time, I'm internet addicted. And what supplements would you suggest? I had a blood test done and I'm not deficient in anything.
I've already put in too much money and effort :feelsbadman:

Think about the soys you can overpower.

No one will ever laugh at you without consequences.