Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to stop creating incels

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
People over 35 should stop procreating. Ugly people should stop procreating.
Depressed people should stop procreating.
Hospitals should stop trying to save babies from death (Natural selection).
What else ?

short people should stop procreating

Bring back Nazi eugenics, simple as that. Ethnics should only be allowed to breed in the jungle with all the other animals.

What else ?
Ugly and short foids should stop procreating.

You can't, it's just how nature works. Evolution's way of allowing women the select the best genes for their offspring is by creating large swathes of men that are undesirable and a small amount of men that are Chad's. It's the way it's always been. In fact, it was worse long ago, when one Chad would get approx 17 Stacy's.

It's just human nature/evolution. Nothing we can do about it. It's the same reason why most animals die, and only the strongest survive.

Whores should stop procreating. Single mothers should stop procreating. Prostitutes should stop procreating. Sheboons should stop procreating.

You can't, it's just how nature works. Evolution's way of allowing women the select the best genes for their offspring is by creating large swathes of men that are undesirable and a small amount of men that are Chad's. It's the way it's always been. In fact, it was worse long ago, when one Chad would get approx 17 Stacy's.
While it is true that men are like nature's experiment in survival of the fittest don't you think that there would be less "undesirable" (as women see them) men around if universally undesirable males like curries couldn't breed at all (meaning no arranged marriage)?
It's just human nature/evolution. Nothing we can do about it.
There are some things.
Namely to stop incentivizing people to reproduce to qualify for welfare and to stop rewarding low income, low inhib immigrants that enter countries illegally and stop incentivizing them to reproduce @BummerDrummer
It's the same reason why most animals die, and only the strongest survive.
Imo if not for abortion many incels would be alive to suffer today. It's done for horrible, selfish reasons but it's also spared a lot of incel's a lifetime of suffering.

don't you think that there would be less "undesirable" (as women see them) men around if universally undesirable males like curries couldn't breed at all (meaning no arranged marriage)?
Idk bro, never thought about that. It's really hard to guess these types of things. Maybe, maybe not.

IDGAF about curries though, whether they're undesirable or not, they're still fucking getting pussy in their homeland.

In America, 88-92% of Indian women marry in their race, even if it's through arranged/forced marriage, they're still getting pussy. So I don't feel bad for them and I view most curries as volcels anyway, as they can just get arranged marriaged.

In any case, India's birth rate is now heading below replacement and their population will start declining just White's/Japnese/South Koreans

Idk bro, never thought about that. It's really hard to guess these types of things. Maybe, maybe not.
People here constantly talk about how arranged marriage allowed groups like curries to continue to live on. Chances are with no arranged marriage there would be far fewer currycels today.
IDGAF about curries though, whether they're undesirable or not, they're still fucking getting pussy in their homeland.
Not for long. Arranged marriage is going away just like it did in western countries after the 19th century (traditional courtship aided by parents used to be a thing). Already in the cities cheating is rampant and it will spread to lower population density villages soon after with the spread of social media and dating apps.
In America, 88-92% of Indian women marry in their race, even if it's through arranged/forced marriage, they're still getting pussy. So I don't feel bad for them and I view most curries as volcels anyway, as they can just get arranged marriaged.
Arrange marriages that end in dead bedrooms, divorce or the husband and wife growing to resent each other and drifting further apart with less and less sex each passing year. I don't call that "ascending" or "getting pussy" tbh
In any case, India's birth rate is now heading below replacement and their population will start declining just White's/Japnese/South Koreans
Good tbh it could never last forever.

What else ?
Short, bald, diseased, non white, ugly, drunkards, druggies and poor should not even have the right to exist. They should be moved to ghettos and systematically given the 'final solution'. Women having multiple sexual partners should be beheaded in public squares.

Physically "undesirable" people should stop procreating, male or female. But what about low IQ people? There will always be the potential for high iq otherwise "undesirable" men. In fact I would say society wouldn't function without them more than any other "desirables".

Physically "undesirable" people should stop procreating, male or female. But what about low IQ people?
Reform welfare. Stop rewarding low IQ people (legal or illegal) for breeding. Stop prioritizing low income family immigrants. Stop making it so that to qualify for welfare you stand a better chance if you have kids.
@DonezoTheClown
There will always be the potential for high iq otherwise "undesirable" men. In fact I would say society wouldn't function without them more than any other "desirables".
No. Society can't have it both ways. I would rather we would be gone altogether on our own terms than have this middle ground exploitation state continue.

Last edited:

Illusion. I am in India and I havent talked to a girl in months. Good looking men and incels exist everywhere. Also arranged marriage is the worst cope. It renders you to an unloved beta male provider for the remainder of your pitiful life

People here constantly talk about how arranged marriage allowed groups like curries to continue to live on.
Arranged marriage is going away just like it did in western countries after the 19th century
Couldn't you make the same argument about cumskins/every other race (except Sands & Tyrone's), though?

It's no secret that a lot of White countries have declining/old populations, and much of this started after the West started abandoning Christianity/traditional values post WW1/WW2? Maybe curries are considered less attractive universally, but I see the same trends everywhere. Asia, Europe, North America etc... all heading for population decline, sexless men on the rise, childless women, people getting married later in life or not at all.

Or are you just saying that curries would be worse of than other races of men. If so, I think it's not really worth discussing as their rate of decline would be maybe a little worse than the rest of the world, but still heading in the same direction of decline (exclusing Africa & the Middle East, where population will continue to increase).

Last edited:
Couldn't you make the same argument about cumskins/every other race (except Sands & Tyrone's), though?
No. Curries and SEA are in a uniquely bad position. They have bad, small physical frames, naturally bad body odor, negative stereotypes, passive aggressive and cringy behavior that they can't seem to control and a naiveness that allows them to constantly get taken advantage of.

If not for arranged marriage very few curries or SEA would even be breeding. Not the case with white, black, latino and East Asian males who have historically had some amount of sexual appeal. These aren't associations I am putting on them, these are associations other have put on them and show it in their behavior https://incels.is/threads/ethnic-male-celibacy-30-in-2018.41806/

It's no secret that a lot of White countries have declining/old populations, and much of this started after the West started abandoning Christianity/traditional values post WW1/WW2? Maybe curries are considered less attractive universally, but I see the same trends everywhere. Asia, Europe, North America etc... all heading for population decline, sexless men on the rise, childless women, people getting married later in life or not at all.

Or are you just saying that curries would be worse of than other races of men. If so, I think it's not really worth discussing as their rate of decline would be maybe a little worse than the rest of the world, but still heading in the same direction of decline (exclusing Africa & the Middle East, where population will continue to increase).
Of course curries would be worse off than other races of men should they continue to be born in large numbers and suffer inceldom.

Idc about population decline. The reason "elites" are worried about it is imo because population growth is a pyramid scheme that requires ever increasing amounts of people to prop up those existing and pay for social safety nets for older retired people. Also you need more people to drive more growth (GDP, consumer spending).

Until people stop clinging to this model and still continue pursuing these dysgenic (or one-sided eugenics in favor of women) natalist policies the suffering of many incels being born into this world will continue.

Last edited:
Ending life in the womb for male foetuses of parents who are very unattractive or have any mental problems. It's sadly the only way.

Ending life in the womb for male foetuses of parents who are very unattractive or have any mental problems. It's sadly the only way.
What about female foetuses?

short people should stop procreating
If the average male height increased then women’s height standards would be even higher :feelscry:

Feminism is what creates incels.

If not for arranged marriage very few curries or SEA would even be breeding. Not the case with white, black, latino and East Asian males
I don't know man, it seems kind of moot to point out that curries are at a disadvantage when all the populations you mentioned are declining except for Blacks.
We're all having less sex and fewer babies everywhere except Sands & Tyrone's.

Isn't that more important? I would think so, but you have a right to your opinion ofc.

Eugenics.

- castration for ugly females (ugly women should not be allowed to breed)
- licenses to procreate must be mandatory and enforced by death penalty (both mother and father and children)
- marriage before sex should be mandatory
- only children born in wedlock are legal, no bastard children, no single mothers (again, enforced by mandatory death penalty)
- there must be more than 5 females born for every 1 male, use all birth control strategies and abortion to ensure this ratio
- each man can take no more than 5 wives (enforced by death penalty)

These rules will gauarantee all men can take multiple wives and there will be much competition for them. The 50/50 ratio of males to females in our modern world is the underlying root cause of inceldom and it MUST be fixed.

Last edited:
I don't know man, it seems kind of moot to point out that curries are at a disadvantage when all the populations you mentioned are declining except for Blacks.
They aren't declining fast enough. India, Pakistan and China have enough demographic problems to lead to instabilities and eventual war in the mid 20th century.
We're all having less sex and fewer babies everywhere except Sands & Tyrone's.
True. The future belongs to African people and Middle Eastern people. There was once a thread on this forum made with a similar title "the future is n*****s" or something like that.
Isn't that more important? I would think so, but you have a right to your opinion ofc.
Incels have no stake in the future of humanity and were excluded from the human experience of sex. Why should we care that population is declining except for a set number? It's not just us this is happening to. Normie whites and asians are being bred out too. That's just how the future looks. At least there will be less non black ethnics in the future so they'll avoid suffering from inceldom @dominic

They aren't declining fast enough. India, Pakistan and China have enough demographic problems to lead to instabilities and eventual war in the mid 20th century.

True. The future belongs to African people and Middle Eastern people. There was once a thread on this forum made with a similar title "the future is n*****s" or something like that.

Incels have no stake in the future of humanity and were excluded from the human experience of sex. Why should we care that population is declining except for a set number? It's not just us this is happening to. Normie whites and asians are being bred out too. That's just how the future looks. At least there will be less non black ethnics in the future so they'll avoid suffering from inceldom @dominic
@Idlevillagercel this nigga carries like nothing happened :feelsjuice:

Bruh you got the thread deleted :feelsjuice: shame on you :feels:
That's what happens when you keep starting pointless arguments. Don't derail this thread too.

How do you think we can stop creating future incels?

Bruh you got the thread deleted :feelsjuice: shame on you :feels:
yeah this tbh. A lot of great points were made in that thread and @Aadi didn't get to read any of them because of @your personality smashing the report button :feelsUgh:

That's what happens when you keep starting pointless arguments. Don't derail this thread too.

Nigga it was fucking sewer thread :feelskek: why you acting like your manhood was at stake, it was all a joke man :feelsugh:
How do you think we can stop creating future incels?
Probably genetic modifications and then castrating all noodles and sub8 people in general.
yeah this tbh. A lot of great points were made in that thread and @Aadi didn't get to read any of them because of @your personality smashing the report button :feelsUgh:
My nigga @Aadi it was pure gold and we pushed him too far :feels: im sorry that you didnt get to read it :feels:

It's just human nature/evolution. Nothing we can do about it. It's the same reason why most animals die, and only the strongest survive.
Yeah well fuck nature, it's wrong, and something should be done about it. I didn't deserve to die alone. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Ok i not procreate.

That was too easy.

What's next?

World peace?

Why you attacking @your personality, man?
Bro he got a fun thread deleted because he thought we were laughing at him :feelswhat: @Idlevillagercel

Im gonna admit that I was still upset about what he did in a different thread when i made that post.

1. Short toilets with tallfags
2. Noodlewhores with whites
3. White toilet with BBC thug :feelspuke:

Bro he got a fun thread deleted because he thought we were laughing at him :feelswhat: @Idlevillagercel

Im gonna admit that I was still upset about what he did in a different thread when i made that post.
I see. I don’t know the full story to be honest.

Eugenics.

- castration for ugly females (ugly women should not be allowed to breed)
- licenses to procreate must be mandatory and enforced by death penalty (both mother and father and children)
- marriage before sex should be mandatory
- only children born in wedlock are legal, no bastard children, no single mothers (again, enforced by mandatory death penalty)
- there must be more than 5 females born for every 1 male, use all birth control strategies and abortion to ensure this ratio
- each man can take no more than 5 wives (enforced by death penalty)

These rules will gauarantee all men can take multiple wives and there will be much competition for them. The 50/50 ratio of males to females in our modern world is the underlying root cause of inceldom and it MUST be fixed.
this

Women need to learn how to date someone at their own level.

Fake news. I asked for it to be locked because of all the drama it was causing. Locked threads can still remain up.

And if you are the only ones laughing and I'm not and you say things like "you need to know when to walk away" you are no better than a failed normie that tries to rile others up for laughs.

Fake news. I asked for it to be locked because of all the drama it was causing. Locked threads can still remain up.
Unless we see some PMs we cant know that for sure :feelswhat: seems strange that the mods outright went for a thread deletion instead of locking it

@Idlevillagercel and me need some substantial proof to confirm this assumption :feelswhere:

And if you are the only ones laughing and I'm not and you say things like "you need to know when to walk away" you are no better than a failed normie that tries to rile others up for laughs.
Bruh.. just look at BlkPillPres for example. You think he would of entertained a quarter of those posts after he realized there was no reasoning to be had ? That man would of walked away not giving a fuck about what people think.

Someone like ThoughtfulCel outright went for the ignore button so he wouldn't have to read my nonsense :feelskek:

ultra retarded, there are incels who are born from good looking parents and good looking males born from ugly parents