Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to stop having onetis?

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
I have been seeing this girl for last 7–8 days where I go to study and I feel I am developing a crush on her—it's so irritating and giving me headache.
How to stop it guys?
I don't want to be cucked by some chad. I hope it's just some infatuation.
I don't want to repeat those couple of mistakes I made by developing crushes during teenage.
Give some tips

Ask her out.

Fuck her in the pussy

Ask her out. (and go to prison afterwards, your new oneitis will be a nigger shoveling his big black c*k in your ass)

Stop being a faggot high schooler bitch

I have been seeing this girl for last 7–8 days where I go to study and I feel I am developing a crush on her—it's so irritating and giving me headache.
How to stop it guys?
I don't want to repeat those couple of mistakes I made by developing crushes during teenage.
Give some tips
aren't you ugly as fuck

she is just a whore. why dont you ask her money

How to stop it guys?
Give some tips
Ask her to fuck your ass with a strap on like the pathetic simpering cuck you are:horror:

She's not the person you built up in your head

Download every dating app you find and swipe like there is no tomorrow to give you the illusion that you have other options, so that you'll stop being so desperate

Watch redpilled content on youtube each time your urges get stronger

Always remember, AWALT

How to stop it guys?
Give some tips
You are creating a self fulfilling prophecy. You already know what you need to do but you refuse to do it.

Mecoja said it:
Ask her out.

You can only cope because "there's a possibility" or "I might have a chance".

Once you get that "I'm not dating right now" or that "sorry, I have a boyfriend" rejection, you will no longer have the cope of possibilities in your mind making you obsess over some random woman.

Though I would go a step further and say that the only way to stop indefinitely is to stop being a coping faggot entirely, but in your case you may need to take baby steps.

I will never understand oneitis. There's too many beautiful women to obsess over just one, simply because you think "I have a chance".

Oneitis at it's core is really an obsession with yourself and your ego. It's an obsession with the idea that you've "finally found the one for you", because you are so fucking special and it's not as if any woman would do for your desperate ass lol.

You are creating a self fulfilling prophecy. You already know what you need to do but you refuse to do it.

Mecoja said it:

You can only cope because "there's a possibility" or "I might have a chance".

Once you get that "I'm not dating right now" or that "sorry, I have a boyfriend" rejection, you will no longer have the cope of possibilities in your mind making you obsess over some random woman.

Though I would go a step further and say that the only way to stop indefinitely is to stop being a coping faggot entirely, but in your case you may need to take baby steps.

I will never understand oneitis. There's too many beautiful women to obsess over just one, simply because you think "I have a chance".

Oneitis at it's core is really an obsession with yourself and your ego. It's an obsession with the idea that you've "finally found the one for you", because you are so fucking special and it's not as if any woman would do for your desperate ass lol.
I hope it's just an infatuation and I will get over her soon.

Ask her out.
Too high inhib to do that. Already a lot of people make fun of my height and high inhibition on daily basis. She will never accept going out with some 5'5 midget like me.

Too high inhib to do that. Already a lot of people make fun of my height and high inhibition on daily basis. She will never accept going out with some 5'5 midget like me.
Yeah, but you will know where you stand and give up on idealizing thoughts.

Oneitis can’t be avoided

Too high inhib to do that. Already a lot of people make fun of my height and high inhibition on daily basis.
You can't have it both ways.

You can't say this:
I don't want to be cucked by some chad.
As if you actually have a chance at dating her.

And then also say this:
She will never accept going out with some 5'5 midget like me.
Admitting that you have no chance at dating her.

Make up your mind. It's like someone asking people over and over if they should play the lottery because they think they can win, and every time someone tells them to just STFU and play they start talking about how the odds are against them so there's no point.

Either play the fucking ticket or STFU about the lottery.

Same i too have this infatuation problem,no matter how hard I try i can't stop daydreaming about some toilet.Its just impossible,it's a curse to be born as a man

How to stop it guys?
Give some tips
you will be completely fucked if you dont quit it now shitskin. esp shitskin girls are really sneaky with their taliban turban lways and shitty spells she will put on you while studying JUST STOP SEEING THE BITCH