Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How to talk to foids in videogames???

whyjustwhy

whyjustwhy

Recruit
★★
I created a lobby "looking for a gf" and after 2 hours a girl came in. I genuinly didn't know what to say so i said fuck off and exited the lobby. Fuck my life. How do I talk with foids when I'mm not repressed by my looks? I want some fucking interaction man
What do i say? I know a pretty funny story about chickens but thats about it

You're really sure this was a woman? You're describing the oldest grift in the book.

I won't find anyone on there. I just want some interaction
At least to feel that they would be interested in meeting me after talking

I created a lobby "looking for a gf" and after 2 hours a girl came in. I genuinly didn't know what to say so i said fuck off and exited the lobby. Fuck my life. How do I talk with foids when I'mm not repressed by my looks? I want some fucking interaction man
What do i say? I know a pretty funny story about chickens but thats about it
Larp

FUCK
ANOTHER ONE JUST JOINED MY LOBBY
I SAID "i didn't go this far before" AND FUCKING LEFT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They're only human beings, honestly. I know men and women are different in some ways but just be friendly. Just chat. Small talk, whatever it is.

Ultimately I think people either get along or they don't, you know? So when I'm chatting to anyone including women I just tend to be friendly and mostly just be myself.

I do avoid certain things when I don't know someone well though, such as politics or anything really out there.

SOME OTHER GUY JOINED THE FUCKING LOBBY
SHE'S STILL THERE
HE IS TALKING TO HER
WHAT THE FUCK

i got fucking cucked
admins im sorry for spamming pls move this to /bant/ i got emotional

THEY'RE BOTH STILL IN MY FUCKING LOBBY AS I LOOK AT THEM FROM OUTSIDE

you don't fucking braindead bluepilled cuck

fuck my retarded life
they're probably laughing about how retarded i am

All "women" who play vidya r actually trannys
that's wrong.
there are girls who game.
the problem with gamer girls (just like with any girl in a guys hobby) is that they're all taken.
they're only gaming so they can spend time with their chad boyfriend ingame.
there are no single girl gamers

ok im definitively killing myself

epic greycel thread

Yeah, don't ask me how, I differentiate them easily

Don't say "Well they just type like girls" because that simply doesn't fly. Especially in MMORPGs/online video games. Again, oldest grift in the book, everyone who's lazy does this.

They make an account, often a side account so they can unload the goods to their main. And then they're like "Teehee I'm a girl teehee this game is hard can we make a party I need help fighting this dungeon boss!" And notice how they haven't even asked for gold or anything yet. The mere prospect of a gamer girl party member is something that the common gamer boy will try to stand out for. So he's like "Absolutely, follow me to the dungeon and join my party." But on top of that, he's like "Here, here's this sexy rare and expensive armor you'd look sexy in this." And the grifter is like "OMG you said sex XD teehee" and at this point the mark, he's jackin' his dick already and he feels no shame because if virtual accomplishments in this game are worth appreciating, so is a virtual GF. So then he's like "Aw babe, I'm playin' with my cock right now babe" and the grifter is like "OMG" and then the mark is like "Here's some more money, let's go to the chapel after this dungeon so you can be my wife." Then they get married. And then they go to an inn and have cybersex. And then the grifter moves the goods to their main, deletes the grift account, and makes a new one. And the mark, he's waiting, days and weeks and months for his wife to come back until he realizes, she probably just stopped playing. But he cannot bring himself to stop playing. Even as this game withers and dies like most pre-WoW MMORPGs. And as he clings to this dying community, now and then as the years wane he wonders, whatever happened to his Internet video game wife?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
UPDATE TO THE THREAD
they both left the lobby
im creating another lobby

Another thread another GrAYcel

Don't say "Well they just type like girls" because that simply doesn't fly. Especially in MMORPGs/online video games. Again, oldest grift in the book, everyone who's lazy does this.
Im playing a game with a 90 percent russian community
we don't have this here
also this particular game has around 10 percent of women, they don't really do anything
they just play

i don't wanna explain man just trust me

UPDATERINOO

IM SITTING IN MY NEW LOBBY
the SAME guy that joined MY LOBBY AFTER I LEFT JUST JOINED

HE DOESN'T SPEAK RUSSIAN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I DIDN'T GET CUCKED AHAHAHAAHAHA

we don't have this here
also this particular game has around 10 percent of women, they don't really do anything
they just play

It's everywhere. I've played games with Russian communities, Polish communities, most of the pre-WoW online gaming community comes from this part of Europe and they're the ones guilty of doing this.

Fuck foids and normies for infiltrating video games. They were one of the few remaining bastions of masculinity until they went mainstream.

It's everywhere. I've played games with Russian communities, Polish communities, most of the pre-WoW online gaming community comes from this part of Europe and they're the ones guilty of doing this.
yeah cool

my omie just joined my lobby
ima go play now
bye

we don't have this here
they just play

what game is it?

You should avoiding interactions with "gamer girls" at any cost as they are one of the biggest whores that exist

good riddance.

You should avoiding interactions with "gamer girls" at any cost as they are one of the biggest whores that exist
not gamer girls, they're just bitches that have a female username. the game doesn't allow you to talk unless you're in a match, so there is no whoring around for attention. everyone just plays.
A late-2000s browser based MMO??? My dude, come on now. That's grifter central.
are you american?

are you american?

Yes, but I play your Russian video games.

I don't want you to kill yourself. You shouldn't. Running into MMO grifters isn't the end of the world.

Ask the foid if it has a wet cunt