Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to talk to normies?

NeverBeenFine

NeverBeenFine

Greycel
Since I can remember I was socially awkward and withdrawn, like in kindergarten I would play with only one kid and through school I made friends with people who just didn't have anyone to talki instead. I know only one high- tier normie in my life and it's my cousin and there was literally few occasions I could talk to other normies and it's always been disaster they would call me weirdo afterwards. Is it physically possible for the incels to have normie friends?

What’s the point? You won’t have much in common and they’ll probably be white knight simps

Is it physically possible for the incels to have normie friends?
Dunno and don't care tbh,i'm not interested in having a social life at this point.All i want is a bitch to fuck and watch movies with.

Talk about football, drugs and about the drama in their life.

Just talk about mainstream stuff and assert your dominance in the group.

Why do you want to talk to normies? They disgust me.

Is it physically possible for the incels to have normie friends?
There's not really a point. If I were to rephrase your question it would be "is it possible to be friends with people you have nothing in common with?"

Yes sure, you could get along but why.

Why would you want to make friends with such scum? Fuck normies all across the board

The difference is - being able to look normies in their eyes. Growing up, I was told, "if you can't look at a person in their eyes, it is because you are lying", so even though I am ugly, I have always tried to look people in their eyes when I am talking to them. Sometimes, it gets me in trouble, my last boss seriously thought that I was about to start a fight with him at work! And then my grandmother told my mother one day that I had visited her and "looked her in the eyes", because usually I hate foids so much I don't even want to look at my own grandmother in her eyes.

Dunno and don't care tbh,i'm not interested in having a social life at this point.All i want is a bitch to fuck and watch movies with.
You won't get that either.