Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to train yourself not to smile irl?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
I accidentally smile reflexively without even thinking about it for a lot of reasons throughout the day. Like if I think of something amusing or even just if the atmosphere feels nice or as a filler expression during social interactions when I don’t have any kind of comment to make

Not only do the connotations of smiling in those situations make me come across the doormat/unrespectable kind of autist but the physical act itself looks bad and fucks up my facial aesthetics. How do I train myself to never smile and have a somber high T facial expression 24/7 like Patrick Bateman or Batman

Last edited:
Think in stuff you hate and makes you want to punch and crack open with your bare fists.
(Worked for me, I am a 24/7 bittercel)

Become constipated.

Smiling at this thread rn :D

I straight up just don't tbh unless someone directly tells me a joke or I'm talking with friends and acquaintances.

im just naturally not a smiling person

I accidentally smile reflexively without even thinking about it for a lot of reasons throughout the day. Like if I think of something amusing or even just if the atmosphere feels nice or as a filler expression during social interactions when I don’t have any kind of comment to make

Not only do the connotations of smiling in those situations make me come across the doormat/unrespectable kind of autist but the physical act itself looks bad and fucks up my facial aesthetics. How do I train myself to never smile and have a somber high T facial expression 24/7 like Patrick Bateman or Batman
People say I look angry, it is over

i smile a lot because recessed faces look bad in neutral

I never smile. I was born like thsi

Denjilos theme if Chainsaw Man took place in Poland

View: https://youtu.be/Sd02elKYEAo

EFAE3A95 C218 490D 8F7E 77914A9987B6
4C129EE4 2596 42EB B6CA 3449E6AB7081
83F328F4 5814 494B BF65 C2E5BBCEE26C

bosnian mommy misato >

Last edited:
Practice being expressionless. Blank faced.

It comes naturally with my gigaautism. I actually have to try hard to smile even when I'm actually happy.

I do it all the time, i dont care.

yeap i smile too much. because of dopamine deprivation

It’s easy cuz I never have anything to smile about.

I smile reflexively too. And frankly I don't give a fuck when I'm on my own. Let the normgroids think whatever they want. I literally LOL at forum posts while riding subway. But it becomes a problem during social interactions.

Think about how soyciety hates you