Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how was your forceful interactions with beckies or stacies like?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
like for example when you're in school or college and you get assigned by the teacher to talk to a foid about the topic. how was it like and what did you notice was the difference vs interacting with normies? asking for research purposes

Same story same struggle

Used to be far worse when I was younger

They would avoid me no matter what. Even if a gun was pointed to their head they would still avoid me.

They treat me as if I'm a docile dog (no not dogpilled jfl)

I never had any interaction with a foid outside of school activities that was a long time ago,not being too excited to be around them

Last edited:
Ironically Stacies have been a lot nicer to me than beckies. I think they just see me as so insignificant that I’m not even a man to them to be perceived as creepy or anything like that. Whereas when I’ve interacted with Beckies the disgust was much more apparent.

It’s the same thing on the male side of things as well. Was bullied and harassed by normie males a lot but was never ill-treated by a Chad without good reason

Ironically Stacies have been a lot nicer to me than beckies. I think they just see me as so insignificant that I’m not even a man to them to be perceived as creepy or anything like that. Whereas when I’ve interacted with Beckies the disgust was much more apparent.

It’s the same thing on the male side of things as well. Was bullied and harassed by normie males a lot but was never ill-treated by a Chad without good reason
yeah its the reason why I despite uglier foids and normies more than stacies/chads

like for example when you're in school or college and you get assigned by the teacher to talk to a foid about the topic. how was it like and what did you notice was the difference vs interacting with normies? asking for research purposes
In general though when situations like this arise (“talk to your nearest neighbor”, etc.) when it’s a foid we literally just exchange glances, turn away and don’t say a word. This is how it is 99% of the time in my experience.

When it comes to group projects it’s different, there’s usually some level of interaction but typically through a middleman (since I hardly get assigned two person group projects nowadays, it’s always ones for 3 or more people).

yeah its the reason why I despite uglier foids and normies more than stacies/chads
I have no ill will towards Chads or Stacies. If I was in their shoes I wouldn’t interact with someone like myself either. What would I gain from that?

The only people I resent are those who have went out of their way to bother me, ruin my copes, etc. And that would be normies, LGBT faggots, and Jews

I'm not going to go into detail but it was never good.