Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How were the 4chan days like?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I'm a youngcel so I wasn't around during the 4chan era of things. How does 4chan look like and how was it like?

I don't fully remember, sadly.

I can tell you play video games.

I remember seeing unironic cheese pizza threads on /b/ a decade ago, including one that stayed up for more than an hour :feelshaha:

the better question is what happend to all of them and where they migrated to. that place took a dive and never recovered imo

the better question is what happend to all of them and where they migrated to. that place took a dive and never recovered imo
Yeah that's true. It feels like 4chan was the original forum for failed normies/incels. I wonder where they went too. My guess is Reddit,here(.co,.is,.net)discord servers and maybe looksmaxx

@Gods Lonely Man

I only started posting on 4chan in 2014 which already was past the heyday but 2016 HWNDU and similar stuff was fun. Unfortunately the site is now 90% bots, shills, redditors, coomers, trannies etc. Many oldfags have probably aged out of using the site or just lurk. I think many posters have also migrated to Discord where they can communicate without being accosted by GPT-3 trannybots so long as you have a few mods gatekeeping it.