Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How will the next generation shape the black pill?

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
How do you think gen alpha will shape the blackpill? Do you think they're going to be more extreme than zoomers or millennials?

i Keep seeing news articles saying gen a kiddies keep raping each other lmao:feelshaha:

I don't think there will be much of a black pill in the future since incels will go extinct because of hypergamy, so there will only be HTN and Chads. I've noticed that ALL zoomers i see on a daily basis are normie tier, HTN and Chads. I've never ever seen an incel-tier zoomer, and the ones that is are fat, aka volcels.

How do you think gen alpha will shape the blackpill? Do you think they're going to be more extreme than zoomers or millennials?

i Keep seeing news articles saying gen a kiddies keep raping each other lmao:feelshaha:
i think lookism will get worst. More normies competing for the best foid and constantly beating up ugly incels to feel superior and standards will rise even higher that chad may start being average and there will have to be a other term above chad in the looks hierachy

Just try to spread to disenfranchised young men that women are useless except for sex

I don't think there will be much of a black pill in the future since incels will go extinct because of hypergamy, so there will only be HTN and Chads. I've noticed that ALL zoomers i see on a daily basis are normie tier, HTN and Chads. I've never ever seen an incel-tier zoomer, and the ones that is are fat, aka volcels.
Because they never leave their houses.

Fucking god damn we won’t have a future we need to start rounding up cucks soys fags niggers ethnics and fat women and burn them all alive at the stake is our only chance anything less is cucked

Fucking god damn we won’t have a future we need to start rounding up cucks soys fags niggers ethnics and fat women and burn them all alive at the stake is our only chance anything less is cucked

Based Jew.

I used to hate Jews for being responsible for most of the pain/suffERing which took place throughout human history in the last 3000+ years (including the modERn ERa).

But I hate normies more for bending ovER for the Jews instead of fighting back. The powER will always lie in the hands of the slave class male population (because it’s these men who are the workhorse of society, writing history through CREATION. And it’s also these men who are the foot soldiERs marching in battle during times of war, writing history through DESTRUCTION).

If the slave class male population (mostly normies) stopped working (thERefore weakening the “status quo” by depriving society of our CREATIVE CAPABILITIES), while at the same time refusing to join the military and violently resisting conscription (possibly dying in the process) in addition to committing regular acts of mass murdER eithER as individuals or as part of a co-ordinated group (also taking the risk of dying in the process) through which they’d be attacking the “status quo” through our DESTRUCTIVE CAPABILITIES, this current system (feminist societies) would be destroyed while a new system (which is technically the “old system”: patriarchal societies) will emERge in its place like a phoenix being reborn from the ashes.

As long as normie males continue to comply with the current status quo and continue to contribute to its maintenance, we will continue to suffER and ironically even the normies will continue to suffER (getting sex once a month at most while being exploited by the elites to wageslave for 40 hours a week minimum, or being used as cannon foddER in a game of chess between the elites while the foids of your country go ovERseas to get fucked by foreign chads as your corpse gets feasted on by worms).

If normies could undERstand that this current system isn’t just shit for incels, but that it’s ALSO shit for them too, there would be a revolution tomorrow, but the reason that the current system has existed for this long and will most likely continue to exist for quite a while to come, is because normies are too low IQ/lacking self-awareness to evER see past the lies and illusions which they are being programmed to believe by the elites through brainwashing and social conditioning, to evER undERstand what is really going on in the world around them.

They are NPCs in the truest of sense, non-sentient robots who don’t have any self-awareness and just exist as a tool for the elites to use in ordER to maintain their powER and control of the world. It’s not Jews fault for using normies, it’s normies’ fault for allowing themselves to be used (due to lacking the IQ/self-awareness to even realise that they are being used in the first place).

Based Jew.

I used to hate Jews for being responsible for most of the pain/suffERing which took place throughout human history in the last 3000+ years (including the modERn ERa).

But I hate normies more for bending ovER for the Jews instead of fighting back. The powER will always lie in the hands of the slave class male population (because it’s these men who are the workhorse of society, writing history through CREATION. And it’s also these men who are the foot soldiERs marching in battle during times of war, writing history through DESTRUCTION).

If the slave class male population (mostly normies) stopped working (thERefore weakening the “status quo” by depriving society of our CREATIVE CAPABILITIES), while at the same time refusing to join the military and violently resisting conscription (possibly dying in the process) in addition to committing regular acts of mass murdER eithER as individuals or as part of a co-ordinated group (also taking the risk of dying in the process) through which they’d be attacking the “status quo” through our DESTRUCTIVE CAPABILITIES, this current system (feminist societies) would be destroyed while a new system (which is technically the “old system”: patriarchal societies) will emERge in its place like a phoenix being reborn from the ashes.

As long as normie males continue to comply with the current status quo and continue to contribute to its maintenance, we will continue to suffER and ironically even the normies will continue to suffER (getting sex once a month at most while being exploited by the elites to wageslave for 40 hours a week minimum, or being used as cannon foddER in a game of chess between the elites while the foids of your country go ovERseas to get fucked by foreign chads as your corpse gets feasted on by worms).

If normies could undERstand that this current system isn’t just shit for incels, but that it’s ALSO shit for them too, there would be a revolution tomorrow, but the reason that the current system has existed for this long and will most likely continue to exist for quite a while to come, is because normies are too low IQ/lacking self-awareness to evER see past the lies and illusions which they are being programmed to believe by the elites through brainwashing and social conditioning, to evER undERstand what is really going on in the world around them.

They are NPCs in the truest of sense, non-sentient robots who don’t have any self-awareness and just exist as a tool for the elites to use in ordER to maintain their powER and control of the world. It’s not Jews fault for using normies, it’s normies’ fault for allowing themselves to be used (due to lacking the IQ/self-awareness to even realise that they are being used in the first place).
Giga base

Giga base

CheERs brothER

if the elitist Jews can make me a membER of the ruling class, I can easily be a Jew lovER and Jew loyalist

I see lots of ugly kids, so it will probably be more extreme

CheERs brothER

if the elitist Jews can make me a membER of the ruling class, I can easily be a Jew lovER and Jew loyalist
I wish I’m fucking low ranking Jew those Jew billionaire fuck them should be sending me prime vagina and $$$$$

With easy access to the internet alongside the recent looksmaxxing trend, I can imagine Gen alpha being very blackpilled

Half the entire male population will be looks-aware and know their true league, plus they'll be aware what a SCAM beta-providing is. 25-30% of the entire male population will be lifelong virgins. We're gonna see a mass male drop-out, basically quiet-quitting the entire standard Life Script, which will devastate the economy. Birth rates will PLUMMET because so many guys won't even get any opportunity to have kids. And they will be HIGHLY resentful! Violence against women and rape rates will skyrocket to a level never seen in human history. The government will use this to implement the final step in their plans for a police state, drafting utterly draconian new laws and selling it to women as "making society safe again".

Last edited: