Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would a white chad today do in 2025

Y

yellowmancel

Recruit
★★
I keep seeing incel youtubers comment on how bad hypergamy will get. The standards will rise and even what is considered a chad today will have difficulty in a few years. So I wanna ask how will the average 6'2 white chad from 2022 do in 2025 considering hypergamy.

they will adapt, their genes wil lget better as they harbor all stacies to themseves

they will adapt, their genes wil lget better as they harbor all stacies to themseves
But women's standards are rising, pretty soon stacies will flock to gigachads and terachads more.

He would be a gigatrucel posting on this forum

But women's standards are rising, pretty soon stacies will flock to gigachads and terachads more.
yes white population will decrease however quality of gene will get better

We often hear that "Hypergamy has no ceiling", but you can only inflate your expectations so much before reality sets in. I'd say that "Femcels" are a good example of toilets with standards so high that they unironically become Incels because no man can match their fantasy mate.

If every toilet wants a 6'9 Millionaire with perfect abs, blue eyes, and a giant shlong than the few hundred men in her country will have to find a way to sleep with millions of toilets. Chadopolies function based on the best Chad that local toilets can realistically get. If Hypergamy rises without the supply of these supermen also rising then you'll just get more disappointed toilets.

As for height, I live in the Netherlands, only 30% of men are shorter than 6 foot here. I see toilets with shorter boyfriends every day, often I see Stacies with men shorter than them because the moment tall men become the norm it's no longer something special. I was in Amsterdam and I was just looking at crowds, men that would be considered "giants that tower over others" simply disappear in the crowd here, unless you're an ultra rare basketball player who's even tall for a basketball player no height stands out in the crowd here, even 6'8, 6'9 guys don't look like anything special in crowds (here). So other things like jawline become more important. In a place where height is abundant height becomes irrelevant. This is probably also why it's so common to see tall White Dutchtoilets with short Asian men in the Netherlands.

As for why standards are rising, it's simple, a toilet with realistic standards will easily find a mate, she will find what she likes and settles down. The toilets that are "left behind" on the dating market are there because their Hypergamy isn't realistic for what they can actually get and they get resentful and bitter. This is one of the reasons why standards are rising, it is because the toilets that actually aren't as demanding are quickly taken out of the dating pool.

So the longer you're single, the more you have to deal with shitty entitled toilets that have nothing to offer and everything to demand.

This nigga has to be a troll

He would slay as he's slaying today.

The bar will get raised again. It will eventually be 95/5 split. Where 95% of males will be seen as below average. Male workforce participation is dropping, men are getting more fat and turning more feminine. But I’m hoping that society collapses before 2030