Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How would one get past health regulations so they an sell fesikh?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Yippos are racist. [UWSL]Clostridium Botulinum is a tool of white oppression.[/UWSL]

Even raw milk is banned in Canada. There is no way your plan would work unless you are ethnic. Then the cuck Canadians might allow you ethnic food

Botulism is a serious illness caused by the botulinum toxin. The toxin causes paralysis. Paralysis starts in the face and spreads to the limbs.

There is no market for it anyways. Neighbours would complain all the time about the smell

Second generation immmigrants won't eat that shit to dissociate from their own cultures and newcomers aren't enough
This dish is supposed to taste exactly like a foid's vagina, could I sell it to incels who want to experience what tasting a foid is like?

Better go to a prostitute tbh
But you might get a disease if you eat out a prostitute, you can experience the same thing by eating this fish, it should be somewhat safer.

Ban Fesikh is Racism

I don’t think you understand how much I want to try fesikh. I’m gonna go to Egypt and taste it for myself once this Covid shit goes away. But if you do open a fesikh shop in Toronto I’ll stop by and try some fermented fish.

Ban Fesikh is Racism
Ethnics are oppressed.
I don’t think you understand how much I want to try fesikh. I’m gonna go to Egypt and taste it for myself once this Covid shit goes away. But if you do open a fesikh shop in Toronto I’ll stop by and try some fermented fish.
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fexternal-preview.redd.it%2FGzJNi1MvhfxqTr9TVCTIiXAoueNBFMu-0_vP01_wFig.png%3Fauto%3Dwebp%26s%3Dd5915eed5dd58dcde37d78fef35d10771a377234&hash=1dba1a551b0863071b6ff7b872f31fbb