Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How would u hold the chainsaw dog

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

Where do you get these pics from

Aku huumeissa gif

Psychosis thread not gonna lie

I believe its related to that chainsaw manga
oh look, he watches anime and reads manga, god you check every point for being a faggot, first metallica, then this. gross. :feelspuke:

oh look, he watches anime and reads manga, god you check every point for being a faggot, first metallica, then this. gross. :feelspuke:
Poor nigga did not have manga in curry slums. Somebody please tell this niggy its literally available for free on the internet(just like his pussy:feelsgah:)

Poor nigga did not have manga in curry slums. Somebody please tell this niggy its literally available for free on the internet(just like his pussy:feelsgah:)
i am glad i didn't. nobody should be subjected to that filthy faggotry. nice stupid hobby faggot.

Kys weeb faggot

Sorry for having copes bro, know what's worse than being incel? Being a normie incel

i am glad i didn't. nobody should be subjected to that filthy faggotry. nice stupid hobby faggot.
Hey faggot, here's a hobby for you.

Eat shit.

not everyone has the same diet as you. shitskin. :lul:

enjoy your piss drink.

View attachment 506067
Stop posting pics of your own family nigga.

Lol you're so pathetic you can't even find anymore pics. Lmfaooo. You are done, completely done.

Btw whose pic is that really. Your dad drinking your mom's bull's purified concentrated cum to make him perform better in their next fuck session???

Sewers material.

Stop posting pics of your own family nigga.

Lol you're so pathetic you can't even find anymore pics. Lmfaooo. You are done, completely done.

Btw whose pic is that really. Your dad drinking your mom's bull's purified concentrated cum to make him perform better in their next fuck session???
nah i thought was you, balding shitskin fat belly drink human piss. i mean everything checks out. sorry for doxxing you. had to do it.

here's a new pic for you btw. enjoy living in that shithole, i bet you feel rejuvenated breathing literal shit. :lul:

on a side note, now this might be your family. :lul:

O9FCpwL

Lmfao
@curryfool 's entire family album. What a sight to behold.
No wonder motherfucking metallica fucking 80s band and fucking manga is something new to your slum dwelling ass.

The proof is in this very pic. You can still crawl out of the shit and walk among cultured folk you utter subhuman waste of space

Lmfao
@curryfool 's entire family album. What a sight to behold.
No wonder motherfucking metallica fucking 80s band and fucking manga is something new to your slum dwelling ass.

The proof is in this very pic. You can still crawl out of the shit and walk among cultured folk you utter subhuman waste of space
we all know who lives near the slums, i don't think i need to remind you considering the city you live in. :lul: must be nice breathing in that shithole, hope you cough to death this winter in that shitehole.

nice overcompensation on your part faggot.

we all know who lives near the slums, i don't think i need to remind you considering the city you live in. :lul: must be nice breathing in that shithole, hope you cough to death this winter in that shitehole.

nice overcompensation on your part faggot.
"Overcompensation"
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

"Overcompensation"
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
what happened? are the slums too close? or am i mis targeting another insult? :feelskek:

god you are one slow faggot. did u use up also those braincels? learn to type atleast.

Last edited:
what happened? are the slums too close? or am i mis targeting another insult? :feelskek:
You're neither mistargeting anything nigga nor you're insulting anything.

I can see you learned english probably last year to make your black customers happy. So you think overcompensation:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: is an insult:feelskek:
This is a forum for men not femoids and femboys. @knajjd should ban you just for making such a faggoty retort:feelskek:

You're neither mistargeting anything nigga nor you're insulting anything.

I can see you learned english probably last year to make your black customers happy. So you think overcompensation:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: is an insult:feelskek:
This is a forum for men not femoids and femboys. @knajjd should ban you just for making such a faggoty retort:feelskek:
ahahahha. fuck yeah. so you had to call a mod to save yourself? :feelskek::lul:

you are such a weakling. no wonder you are such a wimp irl. wanna call anyone else to your support. Can't believe you summoned him since that nigga mental out was not around to look after your faggotry.

nice foid move stupid. :feelskek:

i am so scared Oooo you called a mod, i am so scared. :feelskek:

weakling.
Pathetic. After all I did to him. This is what he comes back to me with. But I'm okay, I'm the dom here and its my job to inflict the pain

Pathetic. After all I did to him. This is what he comes back to me with. But I'm okay, I'm the dom here and its my job to inflict the pain
sure you are, a dom who tags a mod to save himself. it's so over you tranny. :feelskek:

you really are a wimp tranny at this point. wanna tag him one more time, i am still unbanned faggot.

I wonder how the @curryfool vs @Caesercel rivalry will end. Maybe there will be an epic showdown to decide who's superior once and for all.

I wonder how the @curryfool vs @Caesercel rivalry will end. Maybe there will be an epic showdown to decide who's superior once and for all.
Rivalry? Read the thread again friend. This is public rape, free for all to see. And @curryfool is gonna take it all.

On his sides with both hands.

Lets say hypothetically, for the sake of the argument, I were to carry the chainsaw dog by its tail

Is that some kinda Hell thing from Hell?

i don't know what this is

Chainsaw Man has proven to be so great, that a single message cannot convey the sheer brilliance of it. Regardless, I will try my hardest to convey the core concepts, that reveal CSM to be the greatest piece of fiction on this planet. To understand CSM one needs to explore the darkest and deepest secrets of heroism. To appreciate CSM is impossible in this post modernist type of society. Like many masterful pieces of fiction, such as, 1984, Macbeth, The Odyssey, Lord of The Flies, The Illiad & many others, it takes time to truly be unanimously appreciated by the true critiques. CSM cannot be fully appreciated until decades upon decades, centuries upon centuries and millennia upon millennia have passed.

To have at least a partial understanding of CSM, one must display a very high IQ. With this high intellect they must scavenge the depths of philosophy listed to Schrodinger, Faraday, Democritus, Newton, Aquinas, Aristotle, Socrates, Machiavelli, Rawls, Locke, Kant, Plato, Mises, Hobbes, Russel, Rousseau, Derrida, Ivo Andric, among many others, to grasp a mediocre understanding of the genius that is CSM.

I spend all my time researching ancient masterpieces such as, The Epic of Gilgamesh, Mtamorphosis, Tain Bo Cuailnge, The brothers Karamazov, and countless others to understand the complex characterization of many characters in CSM. Fujimbo is a pure genius, the amount of depth all the characters have is just, so, astonishing. No other writer has completed this very high standard of a feat before.

Every sentence Fujimbo writes, isn't just a sentence, but an industry changing event. He shows us the true nihilism of the world through CSM. Chainsaw Man is no mere story, but a reality interpreted from a piece of literature. It shows the darkness and the struggles of realism (Ex. Denji vs Aki47). With all this said, Fujimbo has far surpassed George Orwell.