Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How would u hold the chainsaw dog

So I finally decided to give this manga a chance after it has been hailed as the new "king of battle shounen" around the internet, and to no one's surprise, it didn't live up the the hype. Just another slightly unordinary edgefest trying to be something greater than it really is. Pretentious panels, amateurish writing with little to no subtlety, character deaths that leave no emotional impact because the characters are rather shallow and simply not fleshed out enough, an incoherent devil power system (I am supposed to believe that a mere chainsaw devil is supposed to be the biggest threat in the series?), Makima ended up as being yet another poorly written dissapointment of a final villain etc.

It's not completely terrible though, I would give Chainsaw Man a solid 6/10. However, it obviously stands no chance to superior battle shounen manga.
X mogs tbh

Both are great but I like Juice more:society:

:worryfeels: this weeb kid

i need my hands to jerk off